Chapter Eight

She's my what?

" So you mean you don't remember TaeNy kiss incident yesterday until jessica explained it to you and then boom your mind started functioning? " Amber asked yuri who's now seated beside taeyeon giving her a courage " Yeah and she said that they only met yesterday when they got back here in korea " Amber nodded " Wow the universe is playing a trick " Amber chuckled " Btw why are sad unnie? "
" She's confused amber " Yuri sighed
" Confused? " Yuri nodded " She dont know what to do cause she's getting married with the transferee who she tried to bang " Yuri teased taeyeon who's staring at her feet " I don't know what I'm feeling yul maybe because she's pretty her eyesmile is amazing I mean to be honest everyone can fallen in love with her in just a second right? " Taeyeon said " Love at first sight or lust at first sight? " Amber chuckled earning a slap from yuri " That hurts " Amber caressed her head " I have a mission for you two. " Yuri said " What? " " Make taeyeon figure her feelings out and make them two fall in love with each other. "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I guess this will be the last hmmm idunno i'll be back when I am already good at writing I need to isolate from anyone and think about how I make you spend your time reading this nonsense story T^T lewl 

 

 

Stixxay signing out :)