Chapter Six

She's my what?


" Hi baby " Yuri pecked on her girlfriend cheeks " Hi babe " Jessica throw her hands on yuri's neck " Ready to go to school? " Yuri wiggle her eyebrows " What are you thinking now you ert " Jessica teased before they leaned for a kiss " Ughh to much pda and please it's too early to make out " Tiffany groaned " You're just jealous " jessica rolled her eyes " btw babe this is tiffany " " Hi I am Kwon Yuri Jessica's Handsome Seobang " Yuri said as she offer her hand for a handshake " Tiffany. Tiffany Hwang " Tiffany flashed her eyesmile that causes jessica to roll her eyes " Now let's get into the car " jessica said " Someone's jealous " tiffany teased that cause yuri to laugh " Yah! "



" Btw babe you said that you'll introduce me to your bestfriend " Jessica pouted that makes yuri giggled and stole a kiss " Do you know that you're too far away from me so how am i suppose to introduce her " jessica pinched yuri " Well we're in the same school now i'm pretty sure i'll see her there " jessics rolled her eyes and once again yuri stole a kiss to her girlfriend " yah please you two stop i dont want to die early " tiffany grabbed on the seat " hahaha btw tiffany how come I never see you back then? " yuri asked eyeing tiffany on the mirror " I'll answer that seobang. Well my father got married again and tiffany here is the daughter of my new mother so basically we're sisters no- " the car suddenly stopped that causes JeTi to hit their head on whatever infront of them " Yah seobang what was that? " yuri gulped uh oh hellsica " I- ahhh I saw a cat crossing the road " I'm so smart yuri grinned " Are you sure? and why are you grinning like that " tiffany looked at yuri with an are-you-serious face " Yeah I'm serious " yuri said Kim Taeyeon you're so dead.





" Baby I need to go somewhere and it's very important " Yuri said before giving jessica a kiss on her forehead " You're not coming to class? " jessica pouted " Aishh lovebird I'm going to the class now " Tiffany walked out leaving YulSic alone " This is important baby  " Yuri plead " Alright text me when you're good okay " Jessica pecked on yuri's lip " I will " Yuri slapped sica's " ert " jessica mumbled walking away




" Yah! do you know how to knock? " Taeyeon said grabbing her backpack on the chair "Taeng I need to talk to you " Yuri panted " What is it about this time yul " Taeyeon crossed her arms " It's about your wife " Yuri placed her arms on taeyeon's shoulder " It'- " " Hey guy- omy are you two dating? are you cheating with jessica? " Amber said as she stepped in taeyeon's office " What are you two even doing here are you supposed to be in the class? " Taeyeon groaned " Well my baby is in the class and she looks hot in the uniform i might fck her in our room so no i'll stay here " amber grabbed the newspaper " btw yul your wife is also here right? " Yuri nodded " that means your wife is also here taeyeon " Amber leaned on the couch " Meaning if my princess look hot in the uniform as well yours too yul and taeng " YulTae looked at each other with wtf is she talking about face " come on you two I knoe you're both ert " amber chuckled " about your wife taeng I kn- " Yuri groaned " Why don't you just let me finish " Taeyeon laughed " No need to tell me your father in law called me and we will have lunch later " Yuri panicked " Calm down yul it's not like you're the one who's marrying their mother " Amber joked " HAHAHA yeah yul " taeyeon gave amber a high five " Aish whatever idontgiveadmn anymore " yuri gave up " Beside there's nothing bad going to happen " taeyeon said atleast she thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I seriously don't know where this story is heading T^T