final.

baby tantrums
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

안녕! 잘 지냈어요?

 

this was written long long time ago (when rumors of gd x jooyeon happened) and I've decided to just post it instead of keeping it in my treasure box lol.

 

Sorry for any grammatical errors. Enjoy!

 

 

3RD PERSON POV

 

 

Jooyeon. Jooyeon. Jooyeon.
 


"Aish!" Taeyeon annoyingly shouted. She was lying on her bed for an hour now and she suddenly sat up when she couldn't take what her mind was thinking.
 


Why are you making this a big deal? Jiyong already explained this to you before. She's a manager's friend, Taeyeon. Stay calm. The good in her whispered.



Just then after, the devil in her spoke,

 

But all those coincidences... aren't they suspicious? Your guy must be cheating on you eveeer sinnncceeee~
 


Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows and wiggled her hands up in the air, as if bursting the speech bubbles of her good and evil. She even ruffled her hair out of annoyance.



It was 10am in the morning and she hasn't even eaten, yet she already had her worth-vomiting breakfast. When she woke up earlier, her phone fed her messages and notifications. All of the notifications were speculations and rumors again of Jiyong's dating scandals. But this time now, it's After School's Lee JooYeon. She remember the idol or she thought so. She's not good at remembering names and faces of people she's not close with or have never interacted with. What's making her even more insecure and furious is that the idol was pretty.. and pretty similar with Jiyong.
 


Taeyeon? She just likes painting! Everyone can like it too! You can too! C'mon! Don't be such a baby!
 


Jiyong, of course, texted and tried to call her several times but she didn't reply or answer any of his calls and messages. Her stubborn self was showing and she just wants to throw tantrums here and there. She finds herself annoying but who could blame her! Jiyong and that Jooyeon are annoying! Media is annoying!
 


Damn it!!!!!
 


She grabbed the cover and lied down again. Like a kid, she pulled the sheet above her face and rolled and rolled.

 

Jiyong must probably like her! She's pretty! And tall! And good at painting! And a model!



Her ranting went on and on until her phone rang once again for the 9th time. She glanced at her phone on the table and saw Jiyon's face on the screen. Out of annoyance, she sat up and answered it with a quick "What!"
 


"Whoa there, Missy! Good morning?" Jiyong answered back.



"What's good in the morning, Jiyong!?"
 


What's her problem? Is this about the rumors? Or is she having her period? Jiyong thought confusedly.
 


"Hon, what's the problem?"
 


"You!"
 


"Me!?" He shouted back.



"Yes, you! KWON JIYONG YOU PLAYBOY! You chick magnet! You handsome freak! You flirt-!"
 


"Yah yah! What the hell, Taeyeon?! What's wrong?"
 


"Everything's wrong! What's with those similar posts?! Only we can do those!!!! It's a Jiyong-Taeyeon thing!!!!"
 


"Taeyeon-ah! I already told you to just believe in me! Those were nothing, I swear!"
 


"I don't believe you! You went out with her! You had a date!"
 

On the other side, Jiyong got up from his chair and prepared to leave and come to her. He felt his girlfriend's annoyance and jealousy when she even doesn't have to feel like it. This will take long unless he's there to assure her.
 


"C'mon! Those were in the past! Those are nothing but plain trips with friends! You know I only love you now~"
 


Jiyong tried the sweet aegyo technique and crossed his fingers hoping it might stop her. Oh dear god, make her stop.



However, Taeyeon sensed it. His sweet gesture technique. But that wasn't enough. She was thrilled for a second but snapped of it.

 

"Whatever!" She hung up on him.
 


"What the ?" Jiyong mumbled. He tried to call her again. Taeyeon must be furious and all, but he knows she could not ever resist him. 



He was damn right because not even on the second ring, Taeyeon picked up again. "Stop calling! What do you want?!"
 


"You." Jiyong seriously said in his deep voice.



Again, that made her knees weak. She thought Jiyong was being serious and sweet now but he continued to speak.



"I want you.... To stop your tantrums! God, Taeyeon! You're making me crazy!"



Taeyeon was surprised, "Then stop calling me!"
 


"Sure!" 
 


"GOOD!"
 


"I'm going there!"
 


"I DON'T CARE! EVEN BRING JOOYEON!"
 


"AISH!" Jiyong shouted and hung up.

 

He quickly grabbed his keys and drove off

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter