this

test
 
JONES
JONES
JONES
JONES
JONES
JONES
JONES
JONES
JONES
open
 
 
welcome to
 
 
 
 
 
 
a
 
 
you like to eat?! america love eat! so why not open up somewhere america can sit down enjoy a meal and get their feet rubbed. we'll fry anything you want for $5.99 as long as it's fryable and edible we gone make it deliciousable. we will fry parts of the chicken you didn't even know was fryable. the beak, the feathers, we'll fry candy bars. all that european stuff you don't really even know how to eat? well bring it down here and we'll fry it for you. ask Mc Donald's to fry something other than what they normally fry. guess what you gone get? NOTHING. if it fits through the door, i'll put it in the fryer.
 
 
 
 
l
 
 
masterlist
taken reserved admin
.
bts / taehyung.
wjsn / luda.
 
blank
wishlist
urgent granted
.
luda / wjsn
 
blank.
couple list
.
.
... name x name - date

... name x name - date
 
blank.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
l
r
 
 
1. this is a closed non-au rp, meaning no talking to any outsiders!

2. no drama, cliques, facechasing, racial slurs, & triggering topics will be tolerated.

3. talk to an admin if you have any problems with the rp/members. we make mistakes too, don't be scared to correct us!

4. be active! try to stay out of mentions & dm. welcome everyone!

5. unlimited t!ccs, t!ccs last for 24, if someone requests the person you asked to t!cc you must change back. ccs are available after two days of joining the rp.

6. tl is unrated (be as ugly as you want, we love memes) just don't go overboard to the point people get uncomfortable.

7. one account per person.

8. reach 50 tweets upon arrival. activity check will be done after 24hrs of you joining. inactivity for 48hrs will lead to a kick out.

9. love wins! move in couples are allowed, just mention/dm base. three day dating ban, please get to know the person first before getting into a relationship! p/w: your favourite sauce.

10. if playing any games are taking place, please make sure to include everyone. if any rabbit sessions are happening please let anyone who wants to join, join. do not ignore anyone.
 
h
t
j
 
 
1. subscribe to the thread, upvotes are optional but very appreciated.

2. check the ml & wishlist before reserving! comment your desired face claim, you are allowed to reserve for up to three friends.

3. you have 24 hours to mention for verification after an admin has replied, if you are not verified after 15 minutes feel free to interact.

4. to apply, comment the name(s) your desired faceclaim(s) with the password.

5. username format is bbq(name)/(name)bbq lowercase only, no underscores or numbers. stage names are allowed.

6. recycled accounts are allowed, just make sure to clear out your tweets and followings.

7. have fun!