IT'S HIM!!!!

LUCID DREAM

YEORUM : Who's coming to visit?

MUM : My childhood friend and his son. Aunt Min young. Why do you seem frustrated my love? You haven't even met them at all! 

  

I smiled at my mum while waving her goodbye. What's this strange feeling. And yeah.. what mum said was right I haven't even met them..but what's this frustration i feel.

EUNJI : YA KWON YEORUM get yourself together will you?!?!? You've been out of this world for quite some time is everything alright? Is it that dream again?

YEORUM : Nah, not the dream but I have a weird feeling that something will happen sooner or later...

EUNJI : Ya! Its cuz we haven't eaten lunch yet you lunatic! Ever since you've been having those dreams you've been depressed and havent had a proper meal. What exactly are these dreams??

YEORUM: A bittersweet dream... Anyways lets go and eat now afterall i cant miss food cuz of these dreams right?

EUNJI: THATS MY GIRL!!!

 I faked a smile at her.. after all she was right depression was starting to slowly take over me

 I'm sorry Eunji-ya.. I've known you since birth but this secret remains between him and i..   

i thought to myself..

8 P.M @ KWON RESIDENCE 

YEORUM: Mum I'm home!

I made my way to the living room where i heard anonymous voices in addition to my mums.

MUM: Oh Yeorum-ah you're home. Meet Aunt  Min Young 

YEORUM: Nice to meet you I'm Kwon Yeorim!

MIN YOUNG: Nice to meet you too! wowww arent you a pretty lady.. Jinae-ah she has your eyes and her dads smile... Ah and meet my son.. Yah  greet her!

A smile formed on my face as the boy mumbled how Aunt Min Young ,his mum, shouldnt treat him like a kid. This time surprisingly the smile was  a sincere one unlike earlier....shivers ran down my spine and the strange feeling crept its way in me again... right then the boy who was at least a head taller than me stood up clearing his hair from his eyes

 YEORUM: ......you...is this a dream again....

I felt shock of joy and surprise and mostly disbelief take over me and my word were whispers..

  ????? : Nice to meet you I'm....

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE : HI GUYSSSS THIS IS MY FIRST EVER FANFIC SO IM REALLY SORRY IF THE PLOT IS NOT THE BEST AND SORRY NOT SORRY FOR THE CLIFF HANGER ;) CAN YA'LL GUESS WHO 'him' IS? LEAVE A COMMENT DOWN BELOW TO FIND WHO IT IS!