001

Always with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanbin, Jaewon and Mino were the gems of YG Entertainment and even though they were all either solo artist or in different groups, their friendship were way beyond that. The three of them had grew the closest to each other when they were still trainees and had relied and depended on one another to survive through the harsh life in YG. Despite all the obstacles thrown at them, they had each managed to fight a way through the dark trainee life and debut with utmost honor. And so did their friendship that had sworn to a greater level than before. "Three of us will always have each other's back and all is for one and one is for all! We will never betray each other or do anything to tear us apart." The three of them shouted loudly as they clank their glasses together. But none of them knew that their brotherhood will be short lived when she came into their life.
Jennie Kim. 

 

*

 

Hanbin yawned as he sat up straight in his chair before staring back at the sheets of paper piling up high before him. He slowly stretched himself as he looked up at the clock and sigh. He had worked through the night again but still nothing much was done. His lyrics sheets are still all in a mess and he had completely no idea of what kind of song he wants to potray for their new album and he has only till the end of the week before their monthly evaluation again. Hanbin crushed up the papers before him angrily as he threw them onto the floor when someone knocked on the door. Out of irritation, Hanbin shouted loudly with his back to the door, the minute he heard the door knob turned. "Are you dumb or just stupid? Do you even know what manners are? You need to have someone's permission before you ing open their door! GET OUT NOW!" Hanbin cursed as he slammed his hand loudly onto the table before he heard a small yelp behind him. He frowned and quickly turned back before he opened his eyes wide at the sight of a beautiful petite girl with long brown hair in curls and blonde highlights dressed in a black camisole and ripped black jeans with a yellow checkered shirt loosely hung on her waist staring down on the floor meekly with a tint of fear shown on her face. Hanbin gulped when she looked up at him with her cat like eyes and he felt his heart beat as fast as the first time he had his monthly assessment by YG himself. The girl gave out a sigh before she bowed down at him. "Mianhe sunbaenim, jincha mianhe. I was told to look for Teddy oppa here but they told me he might or might not be in yet so I can come in to wait for him but my manager unnie dropped me off too early so I thought no one would be in yet so I didn't know you are here that's why I did not wait for anyone to answer before coming in. I'm really sorry, you are totally right. It was my fault and I'm really sorry, please do not be angry anymore, mianhe mianhe......" The girl's voice slowly got softer and softer, almost coming out like a whimper as if she was about to cry and Hanbin felt really bad at his outburst towards her. He bowed back at her quickly and muttered his apologies. "Ani.... Ani..... It wasn't your fault. It was my fault, I shouldn't have flared up at you over such a small issue. Mianhe..... I worked overnight at the studio again so I got short tempered over the lack of work done so I let it out on you, really mianhe. But..... You are?" Hanbin asked softly as he looked up, meeting her beautiful brown orbs and he felt his stomach turning. "Ah yes, I'm Jennie, debuting in Blackpink. I'm supposed to meet Teddy oppa for my rap assessment today for our single." The girl bowed again and give a small smile as Hanbin bowed back to her, "I see, I'm Hanbin from IKON, you can also call me B.I." Hanbin said shyly with a smile as Jennie nodded at his words. 

"Are you both going to keep bowing today or will you two just relax and sit down since you are both done with the introductions already?" A voice came from behind them as they jumped a little at the sudden entra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter