Chapter 2

All of my life.

“Where is he?” Taeyeon rushed after getting a call from Chanyeol. It was him who called her this time.

It was almost 1:00 am and she was preparing to sleep after a long day of work. Her day didn't end well. Her boss shouted at her again, telling her to focus on her work and that she should work harder.

Taeyeon was the Employee of the month, the happy go lucky girl in the office. She never cause trouble to anyone. She was his boss’ favorite.

but it all changes, after she left baekhyun. It was like a sun was taken away from her or more like she left her happiness.

She is trying her best to be back into her old self but seems to be a lot more distracted after she left Baekhyun but it needs to be done. She should leave him.

 

 

“He's in his room, sobbing.” Chanyeol sighed as he opened the door widely for taeyeon to come in.

“What is it this time? Is it because of his dad?” Taeyeon asked worriedly, she’s about to go into baekhyun’s room until chanyeol spoke.

“It's because of the company, he made a mistake. It was big time.” chanyeol went to the kitchen to make some coffee for him and for taeyeon.

The amazing aroma made taeyeon sleepy but nonetheless ignore it. Baekhyun needs her now.

“Sorry for calling you at this hour, you were probably asleep.” Chanyeol added, stirring his coffee.

“It's okay, I just got home from the office so it's fine.” She said, “What? You just got home, at this hour?” Chanyeol’s eyes widened. “You know, he's going to be mad right?” Chanyeol added still not leaving his frown look.

“I know but.. My boss scolded me again and I have to make it up somehow..” Taeyeon said scratching her nape. Chanyeol sighed deeply and just took a sip from his new made coffee.

"Just be there for him alright? he won't listen to us..” Chanyeol reminded her again.

“All right.” Taeyeon genuinely smiled at her friend.

 

She slowly opened the door, instead of feeling his bear hug as asual but instead he gave her a cold look.

She shivered. 

"Baek—” Taeyeon was about to speak but baekhyun interrupted her.

"I don't want you anymore. Please leave and don't comeback” Baekhyun said and stood still

his voice sounded like it's certain. That he wasn't going to regret it afterwards.

 

And it dawned her. She's scared. Very.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

she's afraid of losing him when she is the one who let him go first.