Chapter 1

All of my life.

“You okay there bud?”

Park chanyeol, the goofy best friend of baekhyun asked in concern. Byun Baekhyun has been neglecting everyone after he found out that his company was failing. He failed to make his dad proud because of just one stupid mistake.

Chanyeol sighs as he looked at the white door in front of him. He walked away a few seconds after having no response from his bestfriend.

Baekhyun thinks he's a failure, a failure to his family and a dissapointment to his girlfriend. He was a failure to everyone and he can't do anything about it.

Baekhyun sighs once again after hearing chanyeol's footsteps slowly disappearing. He's hates how he constantly avoiding everyone. He hates how dumb he is. He hates everything about himself.

 

"Hey, Baek. It's time for dinner now." Kyungsoo softly knocked on the door. Baekhyun just hummed and said "I'm full. You can go ahead and eat. Don't wait for me." Baekhyun answered. Kyungsoo smiled sadly. He gets the same answer every time he asked him for dinner and he can't help it but to be worried to his friend. He knows he can't force him out the room because it will worsen the case. Baekhyun hates being forced. "Okay, if you get hungry, the food is just outside." Kyungsoo said and walked away. 

"So?" Chanyeol asked. Kyungsoo isn't that dumb to know what his question is about. "Same old same old." Kyungsoo said and Chanyeol sighed. "Im getting worried you know." Chanyeol added. "Maybe you should call her." Kyungsoo suggested and Chanyeol just looked down. "If he keep this up. I'm going to call her." Chanyeol said. 

Baekhyun woke up for the nth time. He kept dreaming about his failure, his one mistake that shouldn't be done. He sobbed harder this time.

Chanyeol heard it, he heard it all and now he decided he should call her, the one who can soften baekhyun's heart.

 

 

 

 

Kim Taeyeon.