final

Kiss Only Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jaemin leaned over to playfully kiss Jeno’s cheeks the older would normally just sigh and receive the kiss. This time however he backed away.
His eyes wide in confusion, Jaemin only looked at Jeno. Wondering if he had done something wrong.


The older was staring right back at him. A smile on his lips. A playful smile. It made Jaemin want to kiss his cheeks even more.


Jaemin didn’t like Jeno as more than a friend, but he was very clingy. He liked kissing Jeno’s cheeks and kiss Donghyuck’s moles. He kissed all the members. He even peppered Jungwoo’s face with fluttery kisses.

“Why won’t you let me kiss you?” Again Jaemin tried to kiss the older’s cheeks. Only to be pushed away.


His little whine only being met with Jeno grinning. Standing up and leaving him alone on the couch in the dorm. Jaemin only sighed and laid down as he closed his eyes.


He could feel eyes on him and he had a feeling it was the eyes of the only member he didn’t have the guts to kiss. Huang Renjun.


Jaemin slowly opened his eyes and looked over at Renjun. He was reading some book Jaemin had never heard about. Only one problem. His eyes weren’t on the page. They were burning holes in Jaemin.


“What’s up Renjun?” He had been doing this a lot lately. Glaring at Jaemin whenever he did anything.


“Can you stop kissing people?” Jaemin only laughed.


“I mean it Jaemin. You kiss everybody...” Renjun’s eyes fell back to his book. His hands gripping it tighter. His fingers turning white. “Except me.”
A warm feeling went trough Jaemin’s stomach as he looked at the older. His cheeks a bright red. His body trembling slightly.


“Renjun if you want kisses you can just come over to me and ask. I give them out for free.” The older of the two only groaned before hiding his face completely behind his book.


Jaemin again laid down and closed his eyes. His heart beating faster than it’s ever done before in his chest.


He could hear Renjun stand up, and he could feel the older laying down on top of him. His eyes opening again.


“Give me kisses then.” Renjun had always been the least likely to do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter