Prologue

School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why is this lecture always boring?” Jaehwan thought whiling staring out from the window without paying attention to the art class. “I hate music class.” Jaehwan pouted.

Lee Jaehwan the “smartest of them all” that’s what his class mates called him, some people call him Ken because he resembles the Japanese actor Harai Ken, he just went along with it since it is a pretty cool name. Ken comes from a very high class family; his family is one of the richest families in their entire year along with Kim Wonshik, Jung Taekwoon, Bang Yongguk, Yook Sungjae and Seo Eunkwang. People would say he is stuck up, rude and oblivious to all the other people around him because he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. However, he was one of the most down to earth, kindest and smartest people. He is pretty smart, topping his classes most of the time and enjoys gossiping with the girls in his class. He doesn’t sit in the popular table or in the nerds table. He just sits anywhere he wants because he is a social butterfly. Ken also does a part-time job since he has nothing to do at home except study and sit with mother and gossip. He enjoys working and getting money from his own hard work.

Ken loved music but he hated the class since the lecturer is boring and he has a better teacher at home, his mother. Kens mother is a musician; she is a traditional musician but also a pianist and a cellist. Ken’s father is a business man, he owns multiple hotels in Korea and around the world, but one thing he makes sure is that he makes time for his family. He would be home for breakfast and dinner and also attend as many events his wife and Ken takes part in, unless he is abroad for an emergency. All in all Ken has a pretty happy life.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Kim Wonshik, aka Ravi. Some people in school call him “crazy hair” because he is dying his hair too many times that even his class teacher cannot keep count, but he doesn’t get expelled because the school needs the students who excel in both sports and studies and community service. He has it all: money, popularity, grades. Ravi has a deep voice and a great composer and rapper, and everybody knows it. He is the star in his music class along with a few other kids.

His parents are not around much but he really doesn’t mind as long as they come to important events like his birthday, school functions and also face time him so he could blabber about his day and along the lines get scolded for his hair. Ravi’s parents care a lot about their son but when they have multi businesses they cannot help but travel. But they keep track, they would call him every day when Ravi is having dinner and talk with him while he eats and they would fly back to Korea for Ravi’s birthday or his all school basketball final match and many more.

Sometimes Ravi would feel lonely and sad and at those times he would go to his aunt’s house which is a few houses away. He would play with his 2 nephews and 1 niece and eat dinner there and sometimes get a lift by his uncle to school. He would also hang out with his friends Taemin, Kai, Moonkyu and Sungwoon, sometimes go over to their houses and they would come over to his place.

----------------------------------------------------

“OMMMMMAAAA!!!!!” Sanghyuk screamed.

Han Sanghyuk, he is mostly called Hyuk by the people around him, it was a short and sweet name for Sanghyuk. Hyuk was a total mama boy and he wasn’t even ashamed of it. He would always cling on to his mother and ask permission from her before going out and etc. If one of hyuk’s class mates or teachers were asked to describe him they would say “He is evil but cute” and some other would say “very loud kid” and another party would say “very dedicated and hardworking.”

That is exactly what he is. He is hardworking, dedicated, loud and a prankster. He wasn’t the smartest person but at the same time he studied hard to keep him grades above average. He also liked to play around with his friends, Yook Sungjae; together they would prank everyone in their grade and also the teachers. By now everyone was used to this so no one really bothered to complain. There pranks weren’t really serious for any to complain anyways. His hobby was going to the arcade after his shift at work was done, Sungjae would pay for the games and Hyuk always pay for the big bowl of ramen that the two would share.

Hyuk came from a middle class family, they weren’t very poor neither were they rich, they had exactly the money they would need for the important expenses and for extra spending’s. Hyuk’s family consists of his mother, elder brother and him. When Hyuk was 11 years old his dad passed away from a sudden cardiac arrest. It was a difficult time for an 11 year old kid but his elder brother, who was 17 at the time, quickly took over the father figure for Hyuk. He made sure Hyuk never felt like he didn’t have his father. Now 23 years, about to get married, H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter