IMPORTANT!

School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So I just wanted tell everybody that in this story there is no bullying, like vixx is not bullying VIXX, or any athletes bullying nerd and etc...

This story doesn't also have very depressed souls. They would be sad for somethings but they ain't like suicidal sad. 

-------------------------------

Let me know if you'll want to change this set up. 

Because personally in the school i went to, which was a coed and a international school, we didn't have bullies and such. It was either having you own little gang of friends, or being friends with all or just ignoring the people we do not want to talk with. 

And I'm tired of seeing the bully fall for the nerd and those plots. Don't get me wrong I like to read those stories but a change won't hurt. Right? 

Anyways...
I just wanted to keep you all informed about these.

This is just gonna be a story about 6 boys, their different lifestyles and how they all help each otherand at the same time except each other for their differences.How they fall in love and how they have each others back and along all these how the finish their group project.

--------------------------------

But please do tell me if you guys want any chages or have any ideas because I am all open for ideas and changes.

You'll are the readers and I'm just some one who needs to procrastinate all my life choices which I badly need it achieve but is till lazy.

----------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter