Sing Along (Haehyuk)

Tomorrow, We Will Still Be In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Donghae, it's your turn to go on the stage," his manager calls out to him after knocking on the door.

 

"Coming!" Donghae replies but makes no move to stand up. As he listens to the sounds of his manager walking away down the corridor, Donghae takes a deep breath and looks down at his guitar. With a pained look on his face, he runs his fingers along the strings of the guitar, closing his eyes as the uncoordinated melody tickles his earbuds.

 

 

"This sounds really nice," Eunhyuk says dreamily as Donghae thrums his fingers on the strings of the guitar, creating a sweet melody.

 

The redheaded male looks up with a smile, a teasing tone in his voice, "Do you wanna learn?"

 

Eunhyuk's eyes widen in surprise but there's a wave of excitement dancing in his almond orbs, "You'll teach me?"

 

"Sure," Donghae replies, smiling as his heart thumps loudly at the sight of the pure happiness flashing over the raven headed boy's face. Donghae's heart swells with warmth as he watches plump lips curving up to reveal cute pink gums and one-lidded eyes crinkling in joy. 

 

As Donghae guides Eunhyuk's unexperienced hands over the strings of his guitar, his chest pressed firmly against the other male's back, he finds himself falling even deeper in love.

 

 

Donghae opens his eyes, determination firm in them as he stands up. Picking up his guitar, he leaves the dressing toom and walks towards the stage.

 

He can hear the cheers of thousands of fans as he gets on the stage, blue lightsticks waving in their hands as they shout out his name again and again.

 

Standing in front of the microphone, Donghae looks around with longing eyes, searching for that one person in the crowd. He wants to see him, even if it's for one glance, Donghae just wants to know that he is here and assure himself that he hasn't lost him completely.

 

 

"Why didn't you tell me, Donghae?" Eunhyuk's eyes are glistening with unshed tears, his voice quivering and lips trembling as he tries not to break down in front of Donghae, "Why did you lie?"

 

"I didn't," Donghae utters, reaching out to cup Eunhyuk's cheek.

 

The raven headed boy turns his head away, rejecting the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter