Voice (Hyukhae)

Tomorrow, We Will Still Be In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyukjae smiles as a yellow piece of paper falls down from his locker when he opens it. Picking it up, he unfolds the paper and reads the few lines written on it with a knowing smile. 

 

I don't know what's happening to me

My heart has been betraying me

These crazy eyes of mine are always looking for you 

Every passing second,

My heart's been beating for you

Say, what should I do? 

                                            ---- DH. 

 

A silly grin forms on Hyukjae's lips upon reading the letter. He doesn't know who DH is but his letters always make him smile like an idiot. 

 

Hyukjae got the first letter from this person about two months ago. It was a confession letter with words so honest and innocent that Hyukjae found an amused smile forming on his lips without realizing. 

 

Hyukjae didn't replied to that confession. Because he didn't know how to find DH or make sure he got his answer without embarrassing both of them. 

 

But then the letters kept coming and Hyukjae's heart also started betraying him by falling for those innocent words of love. 

 

Now he doesn't want to be in the dark anymore. He wants to know this person. He wants to hold his - Hyukjae figured out it's a boy because one of the letters expressed that DH is afraid because they are the same gender - hand and pull him into his arms. Hyukjae wants to see DH smile and wants to shower him with kisses. 

 

Because Hyukjae is in love with this boy.

 

 

 

 

As the brunette hides behind the wall and watches Hyukjae grinning at his letter, his cheeks warms up with pink spreading over them. 

 

When Hyukjae walks away from the locker after a while, the brunette blinks in confusion when he sees a paper stuck on the elder boy's locker. He squints his eyes to read the words written on it. 

 

I want to meet you. Please, come to the big tree at the back of the school. I'll be waiting for you. 

 

His heart drops slightly. He clutches his left chest where his heart resides and sighs nervously. I'm afraid you won't smile reading my letters anymore after knowing me. 

 

 

 

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter