Five

Can I Say I Love You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, the income from last month is 10% higher than April," Namjoon reported which made Yoongi nodded. "However," 

"What now?" Yoongi cancelled his plan to smile after hearing Namjoon's tone. 

"The expenses is $ 2,000 more than April." Namjoon handed a bundle of papers to his best friend. Yoongi took it and quickly let out a heavy breath. "Yes, I can see that. We bought two new espresso machines and also we must compensate two customers with burned injuries. Thanks to Hosoek." Yoongi smiled before continuing, "I guess clumsiness runs in your family. You break things and your cousin spilled hot soup onto customers' tighs." 

"Forgive us," Namjoon opened his mouth then could not help but smile. "I guess you're right. So, do you want me continue reporting this?" 

"No. Financial reports always give me headache." He shook his head before looking at Namjoon. "I don't know if I should say this." 

"What?"

"I met your princess." Namjoon sat up straight immediately. The figures from his report had long gone. "Jin?" 

"Yup."

"He's having a date." Silence. "Downstairs. Hey! Where're you going?" Those words were useless since Namjoon already left the office and sprinted downstairs. 

 

'He's having a date?' 

'He's taken?' 

'Why do they have to have a date here?' 

Those questions lingered in Namjoon's head and forced him to witness it with his own eyes and made him run downstairs. "Where is he?" He looked around but did not find Jin. He walked closer to the stage to scan the tables near it but no Jin. "Maybe he already left." 

"Not yet." Yoongi's voice surprised him. "Do you see the guy in white stripe shirt?" Namjoon nodded. "That's his date." 

Namjoon analyzed the guy. He had a short blonde hair, pale skin, and looked like a bit shorter than Jin. "Does he like that kind of guy?" He asked the question to nobody but Yoongi pouted and shook his head after hearing that. 

"Hey, Cuz! Do you have something interesting?" Both Namjoon and Yoongi turned around and met Hoseok, Namjoon's cousin who worked at Underground Café part time. 

"Hey! No, not really actually. I thought it's your day off?"

"Well, Wonshik needs to take his cousin to the doctor so I agreed to replace him tonight."

"Really? Is this the same cousin that he had to babysit last week?" Yoongi asked. 

"Well, he-"

"Or maybe this one is his one year old cousin that insist to sleep over at his place?" 

"Come on, Cuz. You know that he's been using your feeling to get what he wants." Namjoon touched Hoseok's shoulder and pitied him. "Did he promise you something?" 

"He said we could watch a movie together some time," Hoseok sounded sad, "and he promised to buy me lunch next week." 

"Okay, I tell you what, say no to Wonshik when he asks you to replace him next time. Refuse to believe all the things that he promised you. You're a good man, Cuz. Too good for him honestly." 

"You think so?" Hoseok asked both of his bosses although he already knew that fact deep inside his heart. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter