Four

Can I Say I Love You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon sat on one of the chairs in the kitchen. The kitchen was designed in a modern style but Namjoon's eyes never admired that, not even once. They were staring at Jin's broad shoulder, his curve despite Jin hid it under a white T-shirt - how come a plain T-shirt looks so good on him? - and Jin's pale yet tempting legs. 

"So, we have water obviously, milk, orange juice, and what's this...oh, wine. Which one do you prefer?" Jin's voice stopped Namjoon from staring at his legs. "Hmm...anything. I'm fine with anything...you give me." His answer sounded so stupid for his own ears and so embarrassing that Namjoon felt like hiding his face under the table. But, when Jin turned around with orange juice in his hand, he did not look affected by it. 

"Here you go," Jin put the glass in front of Namjoon who mumbled a soft thank you and drank the juice down in one go. "Are you thirsty or something?" Namjoon shook his head and tried to smile to Jin but then Jin said, "You're weird." He emptied his glass as well then put both glasses in the sink. He faced Namjoon and tilted his head. "What should we do now? I don't know what to offer you anymore. It looks like my evil mom decided to leave me with no food." 

"No problem. It's uh okay. Thanks for the drink. I'm leaving." Namjoon got up and walked fast to the door. He stopped so suddenly and surprised to see Jin right behind him. "Are you hungry?" He grabbed something from his bag. "Here. For you. I always have something in my bag, in case I feel hungry. I had breakfast before so...you can have it." He brought the granola bar in his hand closer to Jin. 

"Thank you. I really can't stand being hungry." Jin immediately tore the wrap and bit the granola bar. "Hmmm..." Jin closed his eyes and moaned full of satisfaction from getting food. "So good." He opened his eyes when he heard a noise only to see Namjoon sat on the floor with one hand on his forehead. "What's wrong with you?" 

"No...not...thing..." Namjoon got up quickly although he could feel a slight of pain on his forehead. "I'm leave...I mean I'm leaving. Thank you." He bowed ninety degree to Jin and ran away as fast as he could. " !" He cursed while running and did not stop until he sat in front of the wheel. 

 

Jin always found Kim Namjoon weird ever since they met but that morning, he was really really weird. He watched Namjoon's car hit the road until it was gone and went inside with mouth full of granola bar. 

 

Namjoon stopped his car near a small park. It was a bit far from Jin's house. "There's no way he can chase me." He chuckled then. "Why would he chase you, Joonie-a?" Namjoon ran his fingers in his hair. His heart was still beating a bit wild although not as wild as a few minutes ago when Jin made a sound that made Namjo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter