5 Simple Rules of Dating My Brother

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

In which Min Yoongi has a brother complex, and Jungkook the victim of said brother complex. Every single day Yoongi keep 'harrassing' Jungkook because said guy is the lover of his baby brother, who look like an innocent but deep inside is not-so pup.

 

 

"Hyung, for the last time stop scaring my boyfriend." Kim Taehyung—half brother of Min Yoongi but also the life of said Min Yoongi who would kill anyone or everyone if they hurt or just simply thought of his brother in ill manner— hissed looking at his brother judgingly. Yoongi just shrugged and walk to the kitchen, heh~ as if his going to listen to his baby brother, and beside scaring Jungkook gives him the fun of his life added anyway his happiness is his family and baby brother despite the height difference that is.

 

 

"I'm not scaring your boyfriend, his just paranoid." Yoongi walked off, Jungkook just snorts, Not scaring duh~ then he continue glaring at the retreating back of Yoongi.

Foreword

Okay sooooo... I decided to do more one shot and I would go hiatus on my chaptered fics T-T I think I'm more  into shorts stories than longer lol am pathetic --" good luck to meee *-*