Final

5 Simple Rules of Dating My Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jungkook." Yoongi deadpanned, Jungkook cast him a hesitant look. 

 

 

 

Shifting subtly Jungkook tried to inconspicuosly wipe his sweaty palms against the fabric of his black pants. Calm down! He told himself it's just Yoongi who can make sure that you won't be seeing little baby Jeon's in the future T-T. Every self preservation instinct that Jungkook possessed were screaming at him to run away crying for his mommy or at least grovel for mercy from 'the look' Yoongi was giving him. Next to him, Taehyung sighed for like hundred times at least this day resisting the urge to pinch his nose.

 

 

 

"You wish to date my brother?" Okay, this is it. Be a man Jungkook, be a man!

 

 

 

Jungkook cleared his throat. "Yes. T-that is... ma-may I... Yoongi-sshi?" he squeaked in a manly way.

 

 

 

Yoongi closed his eyes looking for all the world like a man enjoying his peaceful afternoon. But Jungkook knew better the man was a demon itself when it came to matters involving his precious baby brother.

 

 

 

Raising his eyelids, Yoongi leveled him with a look.

 

 

 

Oh no oh no oh no ohnoohnoohnoohno!!!!! He's gonna say no! He's gonna say no and beat the hell outta me for even going near Taehyung

 

 

 

Jungkook tensed, ready to leap out of striking range from Yoongi

 

 

 

"Alright." "A-alright? You mean you'll let me date your brother?" Jungkook asked not believing his ears.

 

 

 

"Yes, you may date my brother." Yoongi said, Jungkook brighten up instantly. Inner Jungkook was doing a victory and he had to supress the urge to cackle at his success. Yoongi smirked at the look on Jungkook's face.

 

 

 

"However I have rules."

 

 

 

"Yoongi-hyung." Taehyung said warningly.

 

 

 

"Taehyung." Yoongi drawled. "Big brother knows best."

 

 

 

Taehyung fell silent. He knew he had to be careful around his brother with matters of him having a relationship, it wasn't that he didn't gratified for his brother's proctectivess but more often than not, Yoongi ends up scaring his suitors before they can even start relationship with him. Yoongi turned to Jungkook who in turn stared back unblinkingly. Of course ignoring the fact that his hands were trembling minutely and sweat was beading along his hairline, the boy didn't look half as intimidated as Yoongi had hoped. Perhaps there's hope for him yet, Yoongi mused.

 

 

 

"Firstly, break his heart and I will castrate you." Jungkook nodded, he knew that toying with Kim Taehyung's feelings would be like inviting murder in the form of an over-protective brother.

 

 

 

"Secondly, no kissing, touching, groping or molesting."

 

 

 

"Eh?!!" Jungkook screamed, Inner Ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter