Meeting Aunt Jam

Room 307

Myoui Mina 

It was two weeks after our horrible exam, wohhh I'm free hahhaha,intrams is coming and our group will be quite busy for the performances for now I'll just spend my time, well It was Saturday tomorrow maybe I'll invite my roommate to Aunt Jam's café, just the two of us..... THE TWO OF US.

~~~~~~~~~

Im Nayeon

I have a big problem about that horrible test we took last week, sure I'll get the lowest grade I've been thinking about it since then God please is this my replacement for all your blessings about Mina and her precious abs?, God I'm so sorry for being a ert I promise that I will be a good girl and a good wife for mina just please let me graduate whahhhhh. As I burried my face on my bag that is in my lap,I'm tired about how I overthink every time wossh.

 

"Tired?" a familiar voice came up, I suddenly lift my head and I saw Jihyo holding an ice cream (you thought it was Mina no no muggle it was Jihyo hahha keep going don't mind the author). A smile automatically shined in my face when I saw Jihyo every time when I was sad or tired she'll always be there she's the one who understands and also mina but jihyo is my long term best friend and Mina on the other hand she's my husband in my dreams not just a friend.

"Nabongs your ice cream just eat it", Jihyo said while handing the ice cream to me

"Thank you jihyo yah" I said, she just smiled and sit down on the bench where I was sitting

"Jihyo ya where's Chaeyoung?"

"Ahh Chaeyooungie she's on the cafeteria with her roommate they will be here soon" I just nod to that 

"Well Nabong how are you?"

"Fine" I flatly said

"OH really?, It looks like Mina isn't your problem this time and it is not like you're jealous with her fangirls and miss song, tell me what is it?".. . I'm just quite eating my ice cream I don't want to tell it to jihyo I'm just ugh idk why.

 

"IM NAYEON WHAT IS IT?", I stopped eating when she said that.

 

"Jihyo yahhhhhhhhhh" I cried sorry if I'm such a childish but what can I do " The exaaaam last last week it's hardddddd I don't know what to do if I'll get the lowest graaaaddeee~!!"

"Ugh is that so?, Look Im Nayeon I believe in you more than you believe in yourself you said that every time but you'll always get the passing grade or sometimes the highest don't be stress"..  Yeah I'll always cry like this to her every time and I'll feel relieved.

"Look they are here nayeon" jihyo said pointing to chaeyoung and her roommate

"Hello jihyo unnie and nayeon unnie" Chaeyoung said while her roommate was there smiling at us but a small smile looks like she's shy. Jihyo and I just waved at chaeyoung and her roommate and just smile.

"OH unnies this is my roommate" Chaeyoung said presenting the tall and gorgeous girl beside her

"HI I'm Park Chaeyoung, Roseanne Park in Australia just call me Rosè" she said a little bit laugh when she introduced.

"Hi Rosè I'm Park Jihyo and this is Im Nayeon, call us jihyo and Nayeon" jihyo said introducing her precious best friend which is me hehe I just wave at her at the second time.

"Rosè, Nayeon unnie was the roommate of Mina unnie your cru-" before chaeyoung finished her word Rosè covered Chaeyoung's mouth, and removed it after a few seconds

"Okay I'm sorry I'm just carried away" Chaeyoung said holding her laugh rosè just glare at her

"Nayeon unnie I was saying that can you please let Rosè be with you coz she'll go to Mina unnie and she'll get my Philosophy book, Mina unnie borrowed it remember?" (yeah jihyo and chaeyoung are also close to mina they are always getting along together sometimes)

" Yeah I remember, but I can borrow it for your roommate and can bring it to her tomorrow" I said

"But I need it this day" rosè said

"Then I'll bring it this night" I said, I don't want this feeling I feel like I am jealous I don't know why, I don't want her to see Mina oh God I'm too selfish please forgive me.

"Rosè want to go to your room because she wants to see Mina unnie coz it's her crush hahahahaha" Chaeyoung said and rose can't do anything about that she just trying to hide her blush

"Well Nayeon you can bring rosè to your room right?" jihyo said glaring at me like she was saying 'don't be selfish share your blessings'

"OH yeah of course" I said, and rosè just surprised about it and smiled.

"Thank you Nayeon" rose said, I just smiled at her and we start heading to our room with rosè, Jihyo and Chaeyoung was left there they said they'll do some stuff.... .I hate this... . I hate sharing..... Sharing my Mina........ 

~~~~~~~~~

Rosè and I walk silently on our way in our room, it feel so awkward but then rosè cut it off 

"So how's being a roommate with the school heartthrob?" she ask, I was suddenly shocked about that I want to say " it's so super super ing fine you don't know how happy I am and I'm the one the very first one who saw her abs Closely C-L-O-S-E-L-Y I'm blessed, get jealous Please hahah" I want to say that but I said "It's fine"

"You're lucky I wish I was you" she said sadly

"Why" I ask

"Coz you're the one who always see my crush my love" she said, seems she's like me not just fangirling but daydreaming and obsessed about Mina.I just remain silent about that. 

 

 

 

We arrived at our room and when we entered Mina was playing on the couch with her headset and some packs of chips and gummy bears on her side weird but cute and cool. I see rosè was panicking and she's nervous because her she goes her crush was there looking charming without any effort applied and I'm here feeling so annoyed.

"Uh Minari~" I say in a cute way just to make jealous Rosè, and she's successful rosè was shocked and was looking annoyed 

Mina glance at me and stop her what she's doing. She was shocked 

"Hello Nabongs,and hello-??" she said looking at Rosè questionably

"Uhmm Ro-ro-Rose is my name" Rosè said while stuttering

"oh hello there Rosè nice to meet you" mina said exposing again her gummy smile which makes me blushed also rose

"Minari~" I said again "Rosè has something to tell you"

"What is it then" mina ask

"Uh I was wondering if I can take the philosophy book you borrowed to chaeyoung because I need it so bad" rose replied

"Uh yes that, sure you can take it just sec I'll just look for it" mina hurriedly go to her room, and I also do the same I can't take this scenes anymore

After a few minutes mina seems found it and they chat for a while and bid their goodbyes. I went to the living room where mina is. 

"Minari~" mina imitates me as I enter the living room

"Hahha you're cute Nabong when you do that" she said and I feel like I'm gonna melt anytime my heart oh Gooood

"T-thank you" I said.

"Haha silly bunny, but Can I ask something?" Mina said 

"W-w-what is it?"

"Are you free tomorrow?, because if you are I'll invite you to my aunt's Cafe". Oh God is she asking me for a date because if she I'll scream any time whahhhhh.

"Yes I'm free" I said

"Okay good then, we  will go to my aunt at 5:00 in the evening but we will go to the park and mall on the morning, it's our date after our exam haha"

Oh God she says date wahhh I'm screaming!!! ! !!

"o-okay goodnight Minari"

"goodnight Nabongs" she said and smiled

 

Such a cute penguin. 

~~~~~~~~~~

Mina 

It was morning a sunny morning Nayeon and I dressed up early for our what I call a DATE, she's wearing a red blouse and a jeans and a sandals which was perfectly fit for her such a cute bunny and I'm wearing a blue hoodie with ripped jeans and a pair of white shoes, I look like a creep.

We head on the outside and I look for my bike. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nayeon 

Mina was so stunning on her outfit her coolness were again exposed. Oh good thank you for this

 

I was shocked when mina hand a helmet, we will ride a bike together wahhh I refuse to take it and then we ride along.

 

 

"hold tight Nabong". I just hold her hoodie just her hoodie

"Silly bunny" she said, she grab my left arm and put it on her waist and grab my right hand and put it on her waist also, my heart is beating faster I hope she can't feel it even if my chest was on her back, I'm gonna melt anytime soon

"Nabong hold tight" I hold tight as the bike starts to move on.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

We spend the morning and the afternoon at the park, mall and at the arcade. I saw how Mina played some games she seems a expert gamer about that I fall deeper for her .. . ...  Again .

 

The way to her aunt's Cafe was enjoying I enjoyed the view because there are some trees there I enjoy the wind the ambiance and I enjoy hugging mina but I don't even enjoyed how students in our campus stare at us they stare mina like they want to kiss her or something and they stare at me like they want to kill me for being around at mina. 

 

 

 

We arrived at Mina's.,aunt's  Cafe it was wonderful very wonderful.

"Aunty!" mina said and hug her aunt

"OH my sweet little penguin I missed you so much" her aunt said hugging back her niece then she saw me

"Oh hello mina's girlfriend" her aunt said to me while smiling, I'm so fluttered about the girlfriend thing haha this is my aunt in the future by the way.

"Uhmm aunt she is not my girlfriend, she's my roommate and my friend" mina said, yeah I'm just a roommate and a ing friend

"Uhm Hello Ma'am I'm Im Nayeon mina's friend and roommate" I said bowing 90°

"Hahha what a cute and beautiful girl, don't call me ma'am call me aunt Jam, make yourself comfortable here dear" her aunt is so nice like her Myoui family indeed.

"Mina ssi why don't you even bring momo here I missed her"

"Uhm Aunt momo is busy"

"Really I thought you just planned on going with her here coz you want to solo her hahaha" Wahh her aunt is so nice

"Aunt she's not my girlfriend!"

"Okay silly penguin, future girlfriend rather haha" I don't know what was her aunt thinking about me but I liked it haha. Mina can't help but give her aunt a small chuckle.

We sat down on one of the table on the Cafe  .....

"Mina jjang you ride with your car?" her aunt ask, woah she had a car? ??

"uh no we use my bike " mina said

"really? What a romantic penguin" 

"Aunt!" mina said I saw her how she holding herself not to blush 

We eat happily, her aunt was so nice and she likes me for Mina and I like her for being my future aunt. 

We bid are goodbyes and decided to go back to our room, it was already dark. 

"uh Mina your bike" I said because mina was heading straight without her bike.. . .I'm confused 

"It's okay, we can walk here in this romantic place right now right?". She said ROMANTIC PLACE WAHH WHAT WAS SHE THINKING??? ? 

"Yes of course"  of course mina if you're the one who who walk with me it's okay for me not okay but superrr okayy. 

 

 

Silence 

 

 

 

Rain droplets 

 

 

 

Rain 

 

 

 

Run

 

 

 

It rains so heavy we go to a waiting shed there. It was cold I only put my hands on my chest, I don't know what to do,my head is getting hurt so much I think I'll be sick. 

 

 

 

 

Suddenly 

 

 

 

 

 

"Here take this, it's so cold here just put that" mina hand her hoodie to me  oh I can't refuse this wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

"how about you?" 

"Nah it's okay  I'll be the one who take you here and I'll be the one who will take care of you" she said take care oh God. I took the hoodie in her hand and put it in on smell so goooooooooood.... I can see Mina was playing the water droplets with her hand. 

"you love the rain?" I said 

"I don't know" mina said eyes fixed on the rain 

"it seems there's a story behind that answer" I said, I knew mina but not much. Mina sighed and speak up 

"it was raining then" she paused and continued "he came home from the hospital because he got , I'm happy that he came home but that night.. ...in the cold evening he left us without saying good bye. .. I cried. . .outside the sky was also crying. .. Outloud.. 

When she told the story I know that her grandfather was the 'he' she was talking about, she told me that it was her favorite grandfather but he died when mina was 5.

"It's okay to cry here Mina" I Said, as I stand and go to Mina to hug her, but I feel dizzy and my head hurts too, I fell down and the last word I heard was "Nayeon! " from mina 

Fever..  ... 

 

I closed my eyes and that was it ....