Deeper

Room 307

Day 3

Im Nayeon 

It was 7:30 in the morning I woke up early because I'm hungry when I stepped in the living room I saw Minari was on the sofa sleeping peacefully with hoddie and uniform skit with her shoes on it seems she is so tired but even if she's tired she looks so perfect omy God what do I do I'm melting yahhh Minari~

I search for food in the kitchen, but there's nothing, oh God I'm gonna go outside just to eat I sigh, but there's someone approaching towards me I think it is Minari~ oh goddd

"Hungry?"

"uh Y-yes"

"OH okay I'll cook something" she said to me and suddenly smiled she then walks to the bathroom I think she'll wash up, I sat on the couch and turn the TV on to watch some shows while waiting for Mina hehe.

After a couple of minutes, Mina showed up with her sleeveless undershirt oh for all God knows how I feel this time, I stared at her and she's wearing a short short, looking so perfect and cool she then passed by and entered to her room, I think she's going to wear something that will hide her cool features and clothes to prevent her abs exposing, ops sorry I'm such a ert. It was just 3 minutes when she go out to her room wearing a  black shirt with a comfortable shirt oh God she looks like my future husband oh God thank for creating this human she always gives me this feeling.

 

"I'm gonna cook pancake for us, do you want it?" Mina ask me. I wanna say "Yes of course if you are the one who will cook for me yes it's a super yes and if you want to do that every day it's a super yes even if pancake is the only dish I'll eat the whole and you're the one who will cook and serve it it's big big big big yessss Minari" but I chose to just nod hehe such a idiot Nayeon.

Mina cook silently and I'm just there sitting and watching her, staring her, daydreaming that we're couple  but then she break up the silence 

"Are you going to be late?".

"oh n-no my first subject starts at 9:00"

"okay then eat some and gain some energy for today" she said and exposed her gummy smile, oh God I'm gonna melt my heart Will explode laterrrr why Minari why do you do this to me ahhhhh~, I'm the most lucky Girl in the world my love is cooking for me, the heartthrob in our school is my roommate I know some students wishing all of this and I'm the one who experiencing this. Thank you God.

We eat happily and talk about some stuff, she tells that she is obsessed in a red liquid stuff called ketchup and likes penguin a lot, and her father and mother are traveller's exploring some things and enjoying their lives while her brother Kai was a football player. She also tell that she's into games but never called herself a great gamer even if she's one of the great. I also tell some stuff about me, that I have a little sister, that my left legs are weak because a car hit me and thank God that it's not that severe, that I like bunnies because I'm one of them and I'm scared at dark places then she told me that she's scared at dark places not because it's just dark but because she can't breathe properly that's why she always open her door at night to lessen the darkness. When she told me some stuff I think she's a weirdo a weirdo with style, coolness and elegance in her and when we laugh and chat about anything about us our communication gets deeper and deeper like my feelings for her.