: 4th Sheet

You are the Reason (TxT)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 After friday night's event, I spent the rest of the weekend surfing the net and researching about Ten, he was truly an enigma, the more I learn about him the more intrigued I got hence the amount of time spent in front of my laptop, if it wasn't for Appa reminding me to feed him and the occasional potty breaks, I wouldn't have left the bed. 

 

There was something about him that I couldn't quite figure out. At a young age he was able to accomplish a lot, he went around the world, his photographs were always included in the top photography magazines, he was also one of the founding fathers of Capture foundation.

He came from a family of businessmen and one might consider him the black sheep for his chosen career but despite that, they still seem pretty close as seen from his family photos uploaded on the internet. 

 

But that wasn't what caught my attention, the most striking information I learned is that out of the thousands of photos Ten has taken, he doesn't take pictures of people.

All of the photos in his portfolio are of landscapes never of portraits. There was even an article that said he almost failed one of his classes back in college because he did not submit a portfolio of portraits that had a huge impact on his final grade.

I never really put that much thought about it when I was at the gallery because I thought it was just some kind of theme, you know? like for this whole month they'll just showcase beautiful landscapes and whatnot, but now I know that that's not the case, which brings us back again about Ten being an enigma.

 

Since I spent the whole weekend researching about Ten, I decided to pay Doyoung a visit, also because I badly needed a change of pace. Doyoung usually hangs out at the bistro on Mondays to personally check up on the business and to give the employees a morale boost, he has a specific schedule for all our branches but spends a large amount of time on this particular branch since out of all our branches this is the one that holds a special place in all of our hearts, this exact place is where the three of us got together back in college.

When we heard that the place was up for sale we did not think twice and immdiately bought it, it's a good thing we were really good friends with Mr. Soo, which made acquiring it easier.

Although Johnny and I also have our share in the business, in this area Doyoung is our boss, since he obviously has the business acumen, Johnny and I are just here to bring in customers and additional income, we let our artists promote here once in a while, also this is where we usually meet up with our clients. I haven't been to the bistro lately since I was swamped at work so the feeling of going back really makes me so happy.

When I entered the Bistro I was welcomed by the sound of soft jazz playing in the background, and workers arranging the seats and sweeping the floors for the last mintue before it fully opens at noon, I see Doyoung at the bar with a checklist in hand, making sure that

Please log in to read the full chapter