want some chiken ??

Want some chicken??

The two made eye contact, quickly wendy fixed her gaze on her food thinking:

"How foolish of me to think that a girl with  goodly visuals  is lookingat  me, i must be too tired to think these nonsense".
Wendy tried to keep eating but she still felt the girl's gaze. Without knowing what she was doing she looked at the girl in front of her, but this time her body betrayed her and awkwardly  ask the girl:
"Want some chicken?" said Wendy. After realizing what she had done, Wendy regretted it badly.

But there was no turning back there ,at least she could pretend to be cool in front of the mysterious girl.

In reality wendy did not expect any response from the girl, so when she saw that she got up from her seat, she was very impressed.

The goddess got up from her seat and walked straight to wendy, when she arrived in front of wendy she sat down and introduced herself:
"Hello, my name is Irene, and yes, i  want chicken".Said the mysterious girl .

"Hi, my name is wendy and I will gladly give you my chicken" said wendy while blushing.

"I feel terrible to take away some of the best chicken that exists in the world  so, what do you think if you give me a some  and I'll share whatever  you want of my food," she  said firmly.


"Of course," said wendy as she divided her pieces of chicken into exactly half to give a share to Irene.

"Well you are very kind wendy, I really got mad after you took all the chicken, and I thought you were somebody cruel and selfish for taking what I enjoyed most of the day but I really made a mistake by thinking that about you  ,and, you  made my  day wonderful again" said irene with a amooth and honest  tone.

"That was  honest, but I think I would have felt the same if someone else had taken this delicious chicken" thought wendy.

"Dont worry ,i would have felt the same, if someone had come first and had taken all the chicken ,thats why  I asked you to come with me" said wendy, although wendy never really thought that, she simply invited Irene because her body had betrayed her by seeing a beauty like her.

Irene nodded.
While they were eating, an  uncomfortable  silence began and wendy was sure that it was her  fault for blushing each time she looked at Irene  So she decided to break with this awkward silence as she was sure that never again  in her  life this type of  opportunity will happen again

.
"Mmm since we have shared food dont you think it would be a little prudent to know each other ?" Wendy asked a little doubtful.
"Yeah ,seems good," Irene said shyly.
"Do you really think this is the best chicken in the world?" Wendy asked a little excited.

"Are you kidding me ? this is the best chicken in the world or maybe you do not like it that much?" irene ask with a defiant tone.


Wendy laughed, she could not believe that someone else believed that this was the best chicken in the world and she was really happy that this person was this irene.
Irene looked confused not knowing why wendy was laughing.
"I'm sorry I never thought I'd find someone with the same love for this chicken," said Wendy with a smile.


Irene blushed when she saw Wendy smiling that way, she seemed quite attractive.
While Irene was lost in her thoughts about how beautiful and attractive wendy was, wendy interrupted her  by asking:


"And what makes a girl as beautiful as you eating the best chicken in the world at this time of day?" Wendy asked with a big smirk on her face.
Irene blushed at the words of wendy but decided to answer firmly and without the other realizing how wendy words affected her.


"To begin with, it's not so late, it's barely nine o'clock  and second I'm an adult woman who can go to lunch at any time I want," said Irene Poutting.
"It's good that the atmosphere has become less uncomfortable, quite pleasant" thought Wendy.
Irene interrupted her thoughts by asking:
"And what are you doing at this time of night, Miss Wendy?" irene  said in a seductive tone without her noticing that she had made this tone.
Wendy flustered.
"Well I just got out of work and it was a very heavy day so I came here to save my day" wendy.answered.
"And what do you work on?" Irene asked.
"I design applications in the Industrial App Entertainment building that is right around the corner," said Wendy proudly.
"and you? "  wendy asked.
"I work designing clothes for a famous magazine" said irene.
"Woow, we seem like busy women," said Wendy, laughing.

When saying this, wendy realized that it had already started to rain and that it was quite late.
 "Hell, it's raining and it's too late" said wendy looking at her watch a little dismayed since she did not want to leave because they were having a great time.

"Oh, you're right it's too late and I forgot that tomorrow I have an early meeting," irene  said in a annoyed tone.
"But I do not want to leave, we are having a great time" irene  said while looking seductively at wendy's eyes and approached her hand to the latter hand ,when her hand reached the destination that irene  had planned, she it a little.


Wendy blushed a bit but followed irene game.


"I dont want to leave neither , Miss Irene," said Wendy, and took Irene's hand.
The moment was interrupted when a lightning was heard very strongly.

Irene got scared and  they let go of their hands and returned to their tone of voice to habit.


"Well, I think it's time to go," said Wendy.
"Yes, you're right" said irene
"But it's raining and we're going to get wet," said Wendy, complaining.
"Do not worry  my car  is outside , I'll take you to your house, is it far away?" irene asked with a curious tone.


"You would be very kind, thank you and no, it is not far from here," answered Wendy.
"Excellent, well, let's go to my car," she  said firmly.

Wendy saw that it was a Mercedes that was in front of the restaurant waiting for the two of them to get on.
Wendy and  irene entered the car quickly to avoid getting wet.


"Would you mind if you enter your address in the GPS?" said irene.
"No problem " said Wendy.
While wendy introduced the address, Irene the car.
"Well let's get home," she said with a smirk on her face.
In the course they did not speak much , simply wendy stayed admiring irene and seeing how she still had a smirk on her face and wondered why.
After a while they came to the front of the house of Wendy.


"Well we are here" stated irene
Wendy and Irene face aech other and wendy's body had an electrifying sensation after seeing directly to the eyes of that beautiful girl but felt stronger that sensation when wendy looked at the lips of Irene they looked soft, pink and plumped, wendy  was surprised and completely absorbed in the beauty of irene and even more with the only sound being her breaths and the rain.
Irene interrupted her thoughts by saying:
"It was nice to meet you wendy, I had a great time, I hope we meet again"  with a bright tone.


"Before you leave take this umbrella so you not  to get wet from the rain ," she said.
Irene handed the umbrella to Wendy and her hands touched gently and interlocked a soft touch. Wendy's heart halted, she bit her lower lip when she saw Irene looking at her lips. Wendy almost died when Irene was approaching. more and more until their cheeks touched and they both felt their body carol lthat each one of them emanated. Wendy was immersed in how good irene  smelled and was also trying to control her heart since what had just happened had been unexpected but she  was completely grateful that it was happening, after a while, of holding each other and holding hands, Irene moved and kissed her  very closely  to the lips but still on the cheeks of Wendy.

Wendy is flooded with sensations, on the one hand the delicious smell of irene and, on the other, her heart about to leave the cavity where it  belongs and finally the soft and delicate kiss that irene  had just placed on her cheek.

Her lips were so soft, her lips were perfect, the only thing that wendy wanted to do was to  kiss her in the mouth, it was a feeling of despair that wendy manage to control. The moment passed and although for wendy and Irene it had felt like an eternity it had really been a few seconds that they stayed that way.
Finally wendy spoke:

"Thank you for the umbrella I hope to see you again and return your umbrella" said wendy blushing.
"Of course, dont  worry about the umbrella, I'm sure you'll comply with your word" said irene satisfied.
"See you later" said wendy.
"Bye"irene said sweetly.
When she got out of the car, wendy felt the cold temperature and hurried to walk, to get to her house. When she was  in front of her door, wendy turned to irene's car and said goodbye to Irene.
Wendy rushed to her house, while she watched Irene's car leave. When she  closed the door, wendy opened her  hand that held the umbrella and realized that Irene had given her something more than the umbrella, it was a card with a phone number that said:
"Call me;) xoxo" signed by IRENE.
Wendy smiled very broadly as she held the paper tightly in her hand and sighed with happiness for what had just happened that night.
Wendy went to bed with only one thought in mind, the soft kiss that Irene gave her and the phone number of the girl

~~~~

^=^