Best chiken in the world!!

Want some chicken??

It was the afternoon when Wendy left work, she was tired and fed up with life, the only thing that would make her feel better at that moment was the Chinese food that was sold near her work. The best thing about that food was not that it was cheap but the bittersweet chicken was the best she had ever tasted in her life. 

  Wendy decided to eat before heading home, since she wanted a little happiness in her life and the only thing that could achieved  that is chicken. What wendy does not know at that moment is that she began her love story.

~~~

Wendy arrived at the establishment, she was in front of the door, stunned by the delicious smell of that food, she stood a few seconds there  until her stomach growled and finally decided to enter the establishment.

Without a doubt, she went directly to ask for her order, which consisted in choosing 4 stews but she knew that two of those stews were chicken. As always she ordered two portions of chicken, noodles and rolls. While they employe  served the food she saw out of the corner of her eye that a girl stood next to her, wendy did not give much importance because it was obvious that the  girl went there to eat .

while the employe  served the chicken which there was not much left and asked her if  she wanted the remaining chicken and  of course wendy said yes. The guy gave her all of the remaining chicken to wendy for it not to be wasted,at that exact moment she felt a very penetrating look from the girl next to her , not knowing why and without giving more importance wendy continued checking her cell phone but after a while she had a bit of curiosity and wanted to know who was that person who was looking at her so fixedly.

When turning around Wendy was shocked to see that such a beautiful girl was staring at  her, this made her feel very awkward.

It was unthinkable that such a beautiful woman was looking at her , she did not know what to do but make a fool of herself by getting flustered,in her attempt to calm down she took her plate of food and went to sit at an empty table.

She could not help but think of that woman with big eyes and straight hair, black and surprisingly beautiful, but that moment had already passed and wendy knew that she would never see her again and then decided to focus on her delicious chicken. Minutes after Wendy started eating she  noticed that the same girl had sat at the table in front of her and was looking at her once  again and this time very intensely.

Wendy had no idea what to do