Wedding Dresses

Wedding Dresses

 

Wedding Dresses 
 

 

“Namjoon-ah~~” Cooing voice made the blush on tanned skin intensified its deep scarlet hue and spilled stuttering voice from one Kim Namjoon.

“Stop that, Hoseok.” Namjoon said as he ducked down a little to hide his face from Hoseok’s line of vision and the white bouquet of Baby's Breath helped him to keep Hoseok’s gaze from his face.

“Ah, wae, Namjoon?” From the tiny slit between the baby breath, Namjoon could see the silhouette of Hoseok moved into crouching position, obviously trying to peek at his face behind the fresh bouquet.

“Hoseok-ah. Stop bothering Namjoon.” The new voice had the two to turn to the other man who sat on the black couch at the back of waiting room. Yoongi looked at them with bored expression as he slumped tiredly on the comfy couch.

Standing up, Hoseok went toward the elder. “But, Namjoonie is really adorable.” He said, pointing at Namjoon who was still holding the bouquet close to his face and it gave Hoseok and Yoongi the full view of the white wedding dress the younger wore for that day. “Look at our princess! Isn't he beautiful?”

Rolling his eyes, Yoongi scolded the extra excited younger man. “Doesn't mean that you can bothering him before his wedding.” When Hoseok pouted, he scowled and added. “Go bother someone else.” Yoongi expected Hoseok to finally shut up and hopefully sat down silently, but instead Hoseok surprised him by asking. “Who?”

The younger asked with that serious expression which made Yoongi fear -for once- about his soon to be answer. “Well.. There is…” Yoongi started slowly as he carefully searching for a name. Well, there was someone Hoseok could bother and it wouldn't affect the wedding.

Before Yoongi could say any name, a loud excited voice boomed into the room, breaking the attention. “IS MY BRIDE READY?!”

Namjoon flinched at the loud voice before lowering the bouquet from his face, letting himself to see who had barged into his waiting room. Standing confidently at the door was Taehyung nodding approvingly with his hand on his jaw while looking up and down at Namjoon.

Approaching the bride, Taehyung didn't stop himself from complementing the appearance. “Hyung! You look gorgeous!” Taehyung announced loudly before hugging the older man with almost crushing hug.

“Ya. Ya. Ya! Kim Taehyung! You will ruin the dress.” Yoongi warned, raising from his couch. He walked toward the two before yanking Taehyung off of Namjoon. “Why are you coming here?”

“I want to take picture with Joonie-hyung!” Taehyung whined, stretching his arms toward Namjoon who was checking the gown for tear.

“Then what do you mean with what you said when you walk in? Your bride?” Yoongi raised his brow annoyedly.

“Well, I was passing the message from Jiminnie.”

“And where is Jimin exactly?” Hoseok asked, he had taken a seat beside Namjoon on the white love seat, securing the space before Taehyung snatched it for the picture.

“He is still taking care of his makeup and hairstyle.”

“Still?” Hoseok and Yoongi shouted, eyes blown open incredulously.

The youngest informed, rolling his eyes. “He had asked the stylist to change it like million times already.”

Yoongi raised his brow in annoyance. “Why does he always take this long just for…”

“I want to look perfect, hyung.” A new voice hastily filtered into the room and all eyes turned to look at the groom who was -finally- ready. Jimin had his hands on his hips as he looked at his small grumpy hyung and the tall evil dongsaeng. “This is a special day. I can't let anyone see any imperfection on my appearances.”

“You sound like Seokjin hyung.” Taehyung commented without even looking at Jimin, he had took out his special camera which he specifically brought for this occasion.

“Someone calling for me?” Loud and confident voice barged into the room, followed by tall man with wide confident smile bringing a wooden basket full of pink roses. “Oh! You are all here?” He exclaimed once he pinpointed his friends.

“What the hell is that thing?” Yoongi said, on behalf of the five speechless men in the room, looking appalled by the basket decorated by ribbon, small pearls and crystals; all were in the color of pink.

“This?” Jin walked in and closed the door behind him. “Is a bouquet! A gift from me for the happiest and loveliest couple.”

Covering his mouth elegantly with his hand, Hoseok sent disapproving glance -like the one you see on mother-in-law’s face toward her daughter-in-law - toward the eldest. “Does it have to be so pink?”

Placing the bouquet on the table, Jin raised his finger. “This color represent love! What color suits this event better than pink?”

“White.” Taehyung said flatly before turning to Jimin who had wide eyes on the bouquet looking surprised. “Say something.”

“It's beautiful!” The groom exclaimed cheerfully and as he made his way to the bouquet, the white clothes he wore fluttered behind him.

“Seriously.” Hoseok started, legs crossed over the other as he leaned back on the couch with his hands on the cap of his knee, looking majestically elegant beside the tall bride. “I can understand why Joonie wears the dress, because he is adorable. But, Jimin-ah…”

Jimin, who approached him and Namjoon with the bouquet, barreling them questioning glances. “Yes?”

Looking at Jimin from head to toe then back to his eyes, Hoseok asked. “Why do you have to wear dress too? And a short one at that?” the dancer asked, making a disturbed expression as he eyed the hem of the dress resting right above Jimin’s knee.

“Why? I can't?” Standing in front of Namjoon who raised his hand to hold hand with him, Jimin pouted. “We look cute, don't we?”

“With that muscle of yours? Yeah, hella cute.” Taehyung blurted from behind Jimin before stepping away in case he reacted aggressively to his comment. Gladly he didn't, thanks to Namjoon.

“Jimin is beautiful.” The elder said, looking up at Jimin with comforting smile as he continued holding Jimin’s smaller hand in his hold. “He looks great in dress.”

Pleased, the blond haired young man said while moving closer to blushing Namjoon to hug him carefully. “Awwe. Thanks, Joonie! You looks beautiful, too. No, you look more beautiful than me!”

“What are you saying? This doesn't suit me. Tux will be better choice for me.” Nervously, Namjoon admitted, looking at the gown. Now when he got to see Jimin in dress, he felt more self-conscious than before. His figure was too tall, broad and manly to wear dress, he should have declined when Jimin asked him to wear it.

“You’re wrong, hyung.” Taehyung said, looking at him and the other agreed with him. “You are magnificent in any clothes and this gown is one of it. You rock everything.”

Nodding in agreement to Taehyung’s claim, Hoseok added. “And you look much better than Jiminie.”

“You hear them, Joonie.” Jimin said softly, hand not letting go of Namjoon’s, and his other hand relaying the pink bouquet to Hoseok -who accepted the disagreeable object ghastly- before raising to cup his cheek caressing it softly with his finger. “You're beautiful.”

Looking up at Jimin and beyond him to where his friends were, Namjoon could feel Hoseok’s hand on his shoulder and that was enough assurance for him. “Thank you.”

“The guest is coming!!” Excited voice claimed from the door and everyone turned to glare at the intruder.

“Wha-what?!” Jungkook asked scared, flinching away when Yoongi made a haunting move toward him. “Hyung? What did I do wrong? Eh.. Jimin-hyung, Namjoon-hyung eomma is looking for you.”

Smiling too brightly at the youngest for his untimely arrival, Jimin turned to Namjoon who had started chuckling at their oblivious maknae. “Well, I gotta go now. I will come here before it start.”

Turning to Hoseok beside Namjoon, Jimin asked. “Hyung, please take care of my bride.” Once Hoseok nodded with his bright smile, Jimin turned around and walked to leave the room. “Take good photos, okay?” He patted Taehyung’s shoulder before stepping out.

Ignoring the small bicker between Yoongi and Hoseok as he left, Jimin took the joy of his wedding guest got startled at his appearances in wedding dress.

Both him and Namjoon might not be the bride with the most beautiful look and Jimin felt really uncomfortable with wearing the dress -a short one at that. But with the compliments Namjoon got when he wore the dress helping the taller to see that he was indeed very beautiful, Jimin wouldn't mind it.

 

“Why do I have to wear dress?” Namjoon pouted to him when they both went to bridal with line of beautiful dresses gathered around them to be chosen.

“I want to see you in wedding dress, hyung. You will be my beautiful bride.” Jimin said with a smile.

“But I really don't want to.”

“Joonie…”

Namjoon looking around the room, looking at the dresses one by one, assessing. “If..”

“If?”

“If you wear it, I will wear it too.”

“Okay.” Jimin easily agreed as he smiled victoriously.

 

It was Taehyung later, the following week after the couple came back from their honeymoon, who showed him the pictures he had taken and the videos Jin-hyung had saved.

They were from before the ceremony in Namjoon’s waiting room and his friend all visited him to take a picture. His Namjoon blushed under the compliment and Jimin could see a pair of shy joyous dimples peeking from Namjoon’s cheeks. What could be better than that?

 


 

Next stories will be VMon and JiSol!
Hint : These two has faced a little problem, they deserve happiness in their wedding.