Lip Tint

This is Mostly What Comes Into My Mind

“Hyukkie haven’t you noticed anything?” Donghae asked, posing in front of Hyukjae. 
Hyukjae wiped off the sweat on his forehead, it was hot and annoying. He squinted at the brunet in front of him. “Nothing.  . . . You’re still wearing that grandpa clothes???” He said slumping back on his chair. Wearing a sleeveless shirt did nothing as the cloth clung to his skin. 
The other just pouted in disappointment, and went behind his lover and wrapped his arms around his neck. 
“Hae~ Stop that it’s so hot! It feels so sticky when you get too close!” He whined. But Donghae just kept on nuzzling on him. Fed up he shook Hae off him till he fell on the floor. 
But determined Hae stood up again and latched on him. “Time for punishment.” He said, kissing him. 
“How is that supposed to be punishment ?” 
“You’ll see.” He could feel Donghae smirk from behind him. 
. . . . . 
The two of them along with the others went out, Hyukjae felt uneasy, people were staring at him. Granted, he was bound to get recognized but the way people stared at him was strange.
“Is there.  . . Something on my face?” He asked Heechul. 
“You were always that ugly Hyukjae.”
Hyukjae only sent him a glare. 
Yesung handed him his phone. “Actually, you’ve had those lip tint stains on you ever since we left, I guess that’s what people are staring at.” He saw in the picture, a bunch of pink kiss marks , he felt his face go red in embarrassment.
‘Where did I get these?! ‘ He thought to himself. “LEE DONGHAE!?!?!?”

 

 

 

 

Hello~ This actually is based on something I did OuO 

So kids, remember, if someone asks if you've noticed something, look harder XD