Two Dimensional Guy

This is Mostly What Comes Into My Mind

The first time we met, was when you got home from work.
I fell in love with you the moment I laid my eyes on you, seeing you working your way into the new world my game brought you.
Wah! It was so much fun for about a month it was just me and you, after your work you’d spend time with me. 
You gave me a name, Leeteuk, that must mean I’m special to you!
I remember you equipping me with only the best things so we can win every mission.
Although I got so shy when you dressed me up in the armor for the first time.
You took good care of me even though we lived in different worlds. 
But. 
I’m sorry, I can’t be with you. 
I’m just a two dimensional guy, I can’t leave the screen.
No matter how strong I feel for you, I can’t hold you in my arms. 
I’m sorry I can’t say my true feelings knowing I can only voice out pre recorded lines. 
But I just want you to know most of all, I’m happy I met you. 
I was so happy because even though you went outside, you never looked at anyone else but me, you didn’t fool around with others. 
But then a month after, I was horrified to see you installing a new game and your feelings for me changed instantly.
Oh, that’s right, even games have endings, even though mine ended in a good one, it all seems so sad without you. 
Even though I long for you, I guess it’s all over since you had enough with me. 
Sorry, I’m became so delusional, I forgot I’m just a two dimensional guy. 
So delusional to think I can experience a little happiness with you in the outside world.
But I guess, I just want you to remember me even once, and most of all,
“Thank you for loving me, Heechul. “