FINAL

I’M FOR YOU

 

‘ Have you ever thought of things? ‘

 

the white blanket almost turned red when her blood just wont stop dripping away from her body.....while she’s lying on it......


She can still feel how The doctors and nurses just move her and try to revive her...

 

‘ When Youre almost on the verge of losing youre life......all those memories just flash in one blink.....’

 


Her eyes just doesnt want to close.......


‘ Its almost like im losing everything....but.....along with that the only thing i think about is......You......that if i die right here........If i die without saying that I’m for you ‘

 

 


Everything just blurred out......

 

Slowly her eyes just gave it up.....

 


‘ I’m For you ‘

 

A ring just fell off right from her hand......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

 

 

Some police officers had held down a man....

Crowd started surrounding it......

 

A little child among the crowd just innocently look at her father as it is being taken away....

 


‘ My father isnt bad...its just that....fate has taken a toll on him to do things that will make it worst ‘

 

A glass seperates them both......


“How are you today honey?”


She just lift up her face and look at him.....when she heard him....through those glasses...

 


She can see a smile on his face but why does it looks like that he is Sad?
she wanted to ask that...

at those times she will never understand it......

 

 

“Just always remember that Appa loves His Jiwonnie so much” he said while he holds the glass that Blocks them....


she just look at him...trying to figure out why they cant talk normally...and why is there a glass in front of them...........


his voice sounded like he is about to cry.....

 

The Scent of a newly painted wall just beside them.......the smell of a done cigarette....the sound of shoes tapping on the floor....

those were the things she can remember while they are both inside of that room....

 

“ Time is up Park” The police officer had said....


She didnt utter anything.......not even when the police had took his father.....

 


‘ That was the last time i saw him.....after that....’

 

Her little hands had lifted up the white blanket and move it away.....

 


He is already gone....


he died inside the Prison....


her innocent mind...Her innocent feelings....

Life didnt gave her any chance...


her head had lean on his cold body.....while he is lying already gone...

 

“Sleep well” she said gently.....


“Dont worry....it will be alright....when you open youre eyes again....It will be just you and i”

 

 


‘ I Love My Father ‘

 

 

 

She grew up without anyone at her side....people judging her by what her father had become.....everything change for her........

 

 

-+-+-+-+-+-+-

“And first place for our cooking competition is.......” A drumroll had started......

 

“Noh Jisun”


After a milisecond of announcing it...


A loud shout just errupted that Jisun doesnt know how to stop it....


‘ As life had took some chances away from me....i met her....she became my life ‘

It was Jiwon cheering loudly.....Gyuri cover the mouth of the shortie......

 

Jisun just smile while Jiwon wont let herself be stop from cheering on Jisun....

 

 


The three of them are tight.....they had been all together ever since........

 


“Wow this looks really good” Jiwon look at the throphy....while they are eating on a restaurant....

it make Jiwon really proud....while looking at the shining throphy...


Gyuri on the other hand put a piece of pork at Jisun’s plate...

Jisun turn to look at Gyuri for that small gesture....


Somehow it make Jisun really moved....


Gyuri smile at Jisun....

“Congratulations”

It made Jisun shy that she bow her head a little...

“thank you” Jisun doesnt know where to put herself on that situation.......

she blushed.....


Jiwon saw it........but she try to ignore it.....


she just grab every pork and put it on ...

but its just too much.. that she choke.....

 

Jisun had hurriedly Came to her when she started to choke...


Jisun pat her back while Gyuri place a cup of water...

Jisun had lift up and let her drink....


“Will you slow down?” Gyuri had sighed.....


Jiwon swallowed down and breath.....

“Im gonna die” she lie on Jisun....

Gyuri had stretch her hand and pull Jiwon up...


“Awww!!”


Gyuri let go when Jiwon is already sitted properly...

“Youre so mean to me”


Jiwon made face while Gyuri also did make face...


Jisun cant help but just smile at them....

 

 

-+-+-+-


“Hey, let Jisun go home safely” Gyuri reminded while they are about to seperate on the bus stop...


“ I know that already” Jiwon had said so sure....

 

Gyuri had some Piano Practice for her recital.....

 

 

Gyuri had smile so wide....

“Take care both of you”

Both Jisun and Jiwon wave their hand at Gyuri’s retreating figure....

 

Jiwon slump herself on the bench of the bus stop....

 

it’s just both of them.....


Jiwon try to clam herself.....

 

she then look at Jisun who just stood on the side.....


She cant help but smile...looking at Jisun...


“Congratulations...”

 

the wind had swish in......


Jisun turn to look at her on the quiet Bus stop.....

 

Jiwon had that bright smile......

“You and Gyuri are so great”


That just came out from Jiwon....

“You are also great” Jisun had to say that Jiwon just shook her head while that smile is pasted on her lips....


“Im so lucky that both of you are my bestfriend”

 

 


Jisun had smile

“Jiwon-ah” she called......


Jiwon had look at her....

 

“Im always thankful that both you and gyuri are always there for me”


Jiwon had shook her head playfully....


“of course both me and Gyuri wont leave our Princess alone”


The bus had stop.....


Jisun had took her hand which Jiwon got a little surprise.....


she pull Jiwon to ride inside.....

 


‘ I Just always.....Love you ‘

 

 


-+-+-+-

 

She push the door of the auditorium.....


she fastly enter in......


the lights are already off for the performance.......

 


“Here” that delighted voice of a smol one had wave its hand that Jiwon run on that direction.....

 


“Im just in time right?”


Jisun had that grumpy look....

“Youre almost late” Jisun said that Jiwon just laugh a little....


It was a piano recital......

 

they all sounded great......Jisun looks really enjoying herself........but the moment Gyuri had appear on the center stage to do her recital......

 

Jiwon can see clearly how Jisun just look so delighted...like she is anticipating it so much......

 


Jiwon who can clearly see it...just had that smile...smile like she had already knew...accepted it.....

 


That Jisun clearly likes Gyuri.....


‘ My Friends who had accepted me.....they had given me hope....i dont want to lose them...so ill accept everything that will make them happy ‘

 

The sound of their clap....The sound of everything as it lingered away.....


she smile.....

 

‘ I love Jisun....but ill let her at someone that she loves and will make her happy ‘

 

 

 

-+-+-+-+-

Gyuri lean Jisun on the corner of the crowded bus...


Her hands had held the bar to balance herself and to cover Jisun away from other people....


Gyuri is kind of Tsundere.....


She sometimes pretend that she doesnt care and such....but Jisun knew that already......


Gyuri got a little surprise when A handkerchief is being wipe on the side of her neck..

When she look at jisun...the Younger one smiles while wiping her neck...


On the crowded bus....

 

 

Both of them smile at each other.....

 

 

-

Jisun just walk......while behind her are the tol and shortie.....


When Jiwon look at Gyuri the shortie had notice how Gyuri look at Jisun...
She’s even smiling.....


“Why dont you tell her already?”

Gyuri had stop her eyes from looking in front and look at Jiwon.....


“Tell What?” Gyuri try to divert it....

 

Jiwon just smirk and breath quite calmly.....

 

“Tell her how you feel”


Gyuri had shook her head.....

“How can i say it?”

 

Jiwon laugh and push Gyuri.....

 

“Say it loud” Jiwon had said

 

“That’s more like of youre style” Gyuri lean her arm at Jiwon’s shoulder...


“You should be thankful.....” Jiwon’s voice trailed.....


As Jiwon looks at her...

 

“Im helping you”


Gyuri notice how Jiwon’s voice trailed off when she had look at Jisun...

 

Gyuri isnt oblivious.....


She knew that Jiwon also likes Jisun.......

 

 

 


But life will give you choices.....and among those choices....

 

 

Jiwon had look at her hand while sitting on the bench in a fine morning.....

 

looking at it just makes her feel that she needs to do something about it....

as she grew up....as she realize it......

 

 


she stood up from the bench and started to walk and enter a building.....

 

 


a check has been handed to her....


she look at it first then she look at the woman....


a folder also drop on the table where the check is drop earlier....


“Look at it carefully and decide” the woman said....


she hesitated for a second but then her hand just lift it up....

for a moment it felt like the feeling of her childhood.....


“Youre father didnt do anything wrong”


she heard that upon lifting up the photo’s from the folder.....


She look at it...


her whole body almost drop down......

 

“That man had put the blame on youre father.....”


Jiwon shook her head....shes indenial.......


“This isnt true?”

 

the woman had look at her....


“You Youreself had known it already..isnt that right?”


Jiwon cant stop herself.....

she cant tell if she’s going to cry...to rage......to be mad?

 


It’s like fate has made a big joke.........

 

 

 

 

 


-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

 


“Hey”

 

Jisun had look behind her when she heard Jiwon from her window...


she’s really helding on the side of the window so she wont fall down...

Jisun stood up from her seat and help her to get up from the side of the window....

 

they both fell off from the floor after being lifted....


They both laugh after....

 

“Its been a long time since i last climb up on youre window” Jiwon said when she lie flatly on the carpeted floor....

Jisun is about to stand up but remain lying when Jiwon pull her down....


She’s now on top of Jiwon....


“For awhile can i hug you like this?”

Jiwon just look at the ceiling of the room....

while her arms just wrapped on Jisun....


Jisun at first got Surprise but let it after.....

 

“Is there something wrong?” Jisun just ask calmly....

 

Jiwon just tightly hug her...

“Nothing its just that.....Youre warm”

 

Jisun had lift herself up from Jiwon’s arms.....


Jiwon had remain lying on the floor....


Jisun is sitting...

she had gently and understand Jiwon....


She gently Pull Jiwon to sit.....


Jiwon felt really calm when Jisun had hug her....


“I know that youre not fine....but i wont ask you why....? but if ever you want to tell me ill always be right here.....”

 

Jiwon close her eyes....


‘ From now on You will be happy...I Promise you that Jisun-ah ‘

 

After that Night........


Park Jiwon had Drastically change.....

 

 

 


-+-+-+-


A loud knock had made her stand up from the floor of her room......


a pain on her head just emerge the moment she lift herself up....

 

she just had that shallow look....her eyes are just drop down...she looks really drastic...

 

thats how Gyuri sees her when she knock on her door....


“What?” she just said when she open the door....

Gyuri knitted her brows while looking that undecent look of Jiwon....


“Are you seriously asking me that?” Gyuri had that tone...

gyuri let herself enter the small rented room....


she stop the moment she saw the mess.....


but Gyuri didnt mind that.....


“What have you been doing?” she ask....


Jiwon just held her head and try not to answer...


she sat on the couch....


“Did you know that Jisun had enter a cooking show?”


Gyuri sounded like she’s pissed off...

“I know” Jiwon simply answer...she just held her head....


Gyuri look around and saw everything.....

bottles of soju...wine...beer....

“Did she win?”

 

Gyuri didnt reply...


Jiwon had laugh like she knew...


“Of course she won....Jisun is that great” Jiwon had that laugh that Gyuri just took a glance at her.....

 

“As long as youre there everything will be fine...just tell her that i congratulate her” she just lazily said.....

 


Jiwon finally open her eyes to look at Gyuri....


her smile that came from her laughter earlier had faded as she saw how Gyuri is looking at her.....


“Yes, she won...coz you said that Jisun is that great” Gyuri said...it sounded kinda sarcastic


Gyuri had handed her a photo.....

 


she took it....and as she look at it...the first thing her eyes saw was.....

 

Gyuri knew Jiwon had seen it......


It was Jisun holding her throphy.....and Jisun isnt smiling on the photo

 

‘ I’m afraid.....of telling everything...that i can never be happy anymore ‘

 

 

-+-+-


“Deliver this”

 

Jiwon had look at the woman as she handed her a bag....

 

Jiwon shook her head....


“Im sorry but i think i cant do this anymore” jiwon refuse...

the woman had sneered...


“Why?” she had that pleasant voice....

Jiwon just shook her head.....


“This is what youre father do” she had that mocking tone....


Jiwon harshly Look back....


“My father aint doing any of this!!”


The woman had look at her....


“Are you...perhaps hesitating?”


She’s really urging Jiwon.....


Jiwon is froze while she’s trembling.....her emotions is quite high


the woman just calmly looks at her while she’s opposite of it....


“Are you perhaps hesitating because its youre Bestfriend’s father”


“Shut up!!”


Jiwon cant control her emotions anymore.....

 


‘ My father was framed....This woman right here knows everything and me who doesnt know how to control my emotions is manipulating me in a way that i cant stop myself from doing so....the worst part is that i knew who did everything....it was ‘

 

 

 

“Hey, Youve visited...jisun is not here on the moment..she’s with her brother and mom”

 


‘ Seeing the man who ruined our lives ‘

 


“no, im just here to hand you something” she said quite calmly


the man had that big smile..he looks gentle just like Jisun....


‘ I dont know what to do anymore ‘


he looks at the bag that Jiwon handed him.......


“What is this?” he ask quite calmly...he welcomed Jiwon inside the house....

 

he is currently alone on his house.....

 

Jiwon is already not on herself anymore.....


the day that woman had reveal everything to her....she had been drastically change...drinking nonstop alcohol.....just toforget those words.....


“Sir,”


“yes” he answer really gentle....he face her like it was all fine....


‘ words like.....he put the blame to youre father because he hates him so much ‘

 

Jiwon’s hand has been clenching so much...

 

she looks at him....


“Is there something wrong?” he ask when Jiwon didnt respond at all....


“Do you know what i want to have so much?”

 

The old man had smile at him.....

he is saying something but Jiwon’s mind and ears just got block by hatred


But Jiwon didnt really hear anything at all...the only things she can hear was hatred....

 

 

‘ I hate everything ‘

 

 

Jisun just wont stop crying.....gyuri leaning on her side trying to calm her down.....


she wont stop crying seeing his father catching for his own life in a hospital bed meanwhile....Park Jiwon......

 

 


Everything is not worthwhile...tears wont shed but if it does it wont even erase the pain......

 

 


Inside the Prison cell......

 

“You Have a visitor Park”

 

she just lazily raise herself.........

 

 


isnt it like ironic..or deja vu?


seeing that glass again....

 


“Jisun really wanted to come here and see you”

 


her head just remain low..

 

“She wanted to know what happen?”


Jiwon cant help but laugh....

Gyuri just stare at her...


That horrified laugh just kept punching on the whole room....


“Are you all blind? Are you all stupid?....”


“Jiwon” Gyuri can feel that Jiwon is tensed up...


She just laugh like a maniac....


“I wanted to kill him....” she just wont stop laughing..covering all that guilt and emotions....


she stop for a second.....


she had stood up....


“ Jisun will never understand me....im sire she hates me..osnt that right?”

Gyuri jist look at her.....


“stop looking at me like that!!” Jiwon had screamed while her eyes and gyuri’s eyes just interlock each other....

 

“Jisun cry...nonstop”

 

Gyuri just calm...as usual....

 

“Do you know why?”


Jiwon just held her hair....trying to have that sense of stopping her emotions...


“Stop making me feel guilty!??”


Gyuri had smirk...


“No ones making you....Jisun just wants to know where did The Park Jiwon who loves her very much went?”


this time Gyuri’s emotions finally tensed up....


“And its not only Jisun”

 

Gyuri tried to calm herself....


“also me....Jiwon-ah....youre not alone....im here....Jisun is also here”


Finally A tear had fall off from Jiwon’s eyes.....


it unconciously fell off....

 


Jiwon finally burst out crying.....


Jiwon wont show off herself...

 


“No matter what happens....dont let Jisun get hurt...be always at her side....”


she said quite calmly...

“You should be the one to do that” gyuri countered that Jiwon had smirk...

“just promise me that”

 

 


Mr. Noh....Jisun’s father had woken up.....

 


but he cant talk....

 

He was found stabbed......and the prime suspect is obviously Jiwon who is just in front of his almost lifeless body....

 

Jiwon is just froze down while holding the knife......

 

 

 

Inside a room......

 

The woman....then in front of her is Jiwon....

 

there are two police officers on each side of the door....

 

she is still on handcuffs....

 

A paper has been drop on the table....


“Im so sorry Jiwon....but isnt it quite great that The one who killed youre father is dying?”


Jiwon didnt move an inch...


“Youre the one who stab him”


jiwon lok at her...


she grin...

“Are you planning to tell everyone?” she had that calm demure...


“Why? are you going to hurt my friends? their family?”


The woman had smile...

“Youre so smart....of course....and i know my first target if ever”

 


Jiwon had gritted her teeth....


“Jisun”


that finally trigger Jiwon...


she stood up and about to charge on her.....


but the two police officers had held her down.....

 

she laugh really loud...


Jiwon is laughing with mix of tears....

 

“tell everything on the court that youre the one who did it”

 

Jiwon is cornered.......

 

 


She was place in a dark prison cell....

 

and every time....they will hurt her....

 

 


Again......

 

 

Jiwon had look at the woman in front of her.....

 

after all those months that pass.......

 


“What did they do to you?”

she misses that voice....

 

she try to look at Jisun.....

 

her face is already unfigured that Jisun who sees it cant help but cry....asking her so many times what had happen....

 

‘ why isnt she mad at me? she needs to curse me.....she needs to break this glass and hurt me but why is she crying so worriedly ? ‘

 

her hand had held the glass that seperates them....

 


“Im sorry”

she uttered.........


Jisun had held the glass.....


“Jiwon-ah....please tell me that Youre gonna be alright”


Finally her lips had raise a smile....


for jisun.....


“dont cry like that”

Jisun had look at her....


“Do you want me to smile?”


jiwon had shook her head....


“Dont you hate me?”

jisun shook her head....


“Father told me”


on that moment Jiwon had tense up...


“What?”


Right there..like it was really trap....


a police came in......


they took Jiwon...


“let me go!!!!” Jiwon try to struggle free....

Jisun is quite confuse......when a police officer held her...

 

Jiwon shouted....while she’s trying to come back...

 

“No!!!!”

 

‘ Once they will know who did all of this ‘

 

Jiwon was thrown Inside a room.....

 


she tried to let go of herself and bang through the door...


“Dont hurt any of them!!!” she shouted........

 

‘ My father wasnt framed .....this woman who launches illegal medicines.....my father works for her once but let go.....but at the time of drastic measures it was my father who got caught......it was supposed to be Jisun’s father who should be arrested for having a transaction with that woman...but my father had took the blame....coz he cares for his bestfriend.... ‘

 

Inside the hospital room.....

 

“Tell Jisun———-“ Mr. Noh just slowly try to talk...

 

Gyuri knew in an instant that she move ahead.....

 

she felt like something is wrong.....while she run...

 

 

 

 

‘Have you ever thought of Telling youreself that everything is gonna be alright? ‘


The woman is standing im front of her alone in the room....


“Do you know that im in control even at this police station”


Jiwon look at her...

“You made me believe on this?”

Jiwon had stood up from the floor....


“Ill kill you if you lay a hand on Jisun!!”


she laugh....


“Youre stupid father who just gave in coz i said ill hurt her precious daughtef if he ever tries to talk”

she doesnt have any guilt on her....


she look at Jiwon....

“You look really beaten up”


Jiwon walk to get to her but someone held her....


when she look back..it isnt clear but its also a woman...


Jiwon thinks its just another policewoman...


“Let me introduce you to my daughter”


on an instant....


on that dark room....the light of the moon lingers..and for that....


Jiwon had almost lose her breath the moment....


“Gyu-Gyuri” her breathe died down.....


Jiwon looks at her......

 

“Im sorry”


its a total mind ed for Park Jiwon.....


she cant even process that Gyuri is......

 

 


“My daughter had told me that Mr. Noh just told her daughter everything..ah, that old man really wont stop....”

she raise a gun and pointed it on Jiwon....

Everything just felt like it was flooding......

 


‘ My bestfriend ‘

 


“Gyuri-ah”


gyuri look at her....

 

“Im sorry.....”

Gyuri felt guilty all over......

 

Jiwon just smile....and between frustration she understands it..


“You Promise me thats why you have to do it...whatever happen Jisun should be the first..not me”

 

she said to her.....

 

Gyuri had nod her head......

 

“omma, please just give it up” gyuri try to stop it...


her mom had shook her head.....

 

 

‘ What is the definition of love? ‘


Gyuri alerted herself when her mother raise the gun....

 

 


‘ A mother who thinks she’s making everything worthy by doing things to make her daughter live ‘

 


A gun shot errupted through......

 

 


Every police on that station had been caught and arrested....including the mastermind on everything which Is Gyuri’s mother...

 

 

 

 

 


“We will sing all day once we bought that house...Mrs. Jang told me that the shipment will be on a great deal “ His father tell her while he is fixing the tie on her dress....


“and guess who the do the investment? “

 

he is so excited...

“It’s My bestfriend...Mr noh”

 


His father had took her hand.....

 

she look at the ring that she place on her little finger...


“Its kinda big for now...but always wear it..once itfits it means you had grown up so well”

he said....


Jiwon smile so bright....

 

“I always like it.....when you are here”


he held her daughter between his arms and hug her so tight......

 

“Whatever happens i love my Jiwonnie”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘ Appa, i had love someone.....i told myself so many times not to....but i do really love her ‘


-+-+-+-

Her feet just run Through the wide side of the street....

 

A wide smile is pasted right through her lips.....

 

 

‘ I Love someone ‘


when she reach the Hospital....

her feet just drag up...she was just so excited.....

 

 

 

she halted and stop on the side of the viewing glass.....


Right there Park Jiwon saw the woman whom she love.......

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey” she uttered while she smile so wide.....she’s just looking through the viewing glass......

 

 


Inside the room.....


“It looks like you can see me now Jisun-ah”


The woman sitting on her bed had look up and smile so gently....


“I miss her” The one on the bed had ask.......looking at another one...

Gyuri cant look at her....


“I had done something so bad......and for that the only thing i can do is ask for forgiveness “

 

Jisun had try to smile....

“It will take time but I knew Jiwon will say the same thing.....Jiwon will always tell you to stay at my side “


Her voice just cracks down and a tear fell off from her eyes.....

 

“I love her”

 

 


-+-+-+-

Jiwon just lazily walk down on the street.....

 

She stop and look up on the sky.....

 

 

slowly she had close her eyes.....


and for a second she thought......

 

What did ever happen?


as she open her eyes..she look at the ring on her finger....

 


“Jiwonnie”


that voice made Jiwon look up front....


a warm hand had tap her shoulder....


“Let’s go?”


Jiwon scratch her head....

 

she raise her hand....


“The ring perfectly fits now....” she look at him....


“Did i grow up well?”

 

The man had amile as they walk together....


“Protecting everyone....loving without any regrets? of course you grow up well amd im so proud of you...my daughter”

 

Jiwon laugh so loud....

 

 

‘ Jisun-ah...im sorry.....im always thankful......Gyuri could lessen her faults to me by taking care of you.....but i had already forgave her.....and i truly believe whatever happens...I’m for you ‘