002

Someone ,more beautiful than autumn .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning : mention of homophobia , use of hurtful words (not too much don't worry) .

this chapter is about their past ,similar ones will follow ..

         

            He was 9 when he first met him, the latter was a chubby two years old baby with the fluffiest cheeks baekhyun have ever seen . Channie, was their chef's son. The chef was a single dad and an a loyal worker for his father so when he announced that his mother passed away and he can't leave his todler alone the old man allowed him to bring him along and even gave them a vacant room to stay in .

 

To be more precise , it was one of the first days of autumn , baekhyun remembers it clearly because he spent hours trying to convince his nanny that it wasn't cold yet and that he can still go play in the park without Getting sick .he even promised to take the new coming baby with him because he looked sad and lonely  .

 

And that was a mistake.


Once there baekhyun was totally immerced in his plays jumping here and there like usual  , showing his playmates cool moves with His bike when all of a sudden the baby stood in front of him and started crying and kiking the grass with his short legs .

Baekhyun thought he was bored and felt guilty for leaving him alone. baekhyun doesn't have any siblings so he knows close to nothing about taking care of children . He tried cooing at him ,making funny faces , holding him , but in vain .

He didn't stop until he brought him back home.


Days go on and the same thing happens whenever baekhyun went the park , first channie would cry to go with him then he would cling to him like a coala.

In the third or fourd time , baekhyun learned that the baby was actually scared for him and he'd rather  drag him to the bunch to watch the color book together . Baekhyun thought it was cute .

 
Although he had to abandon his plays, he couldn't bring himself to be mad at the toddler , specialy when he will look at him with so much concern in his big innocent eyes whenever he falls or hurt himself ,which happens a lot and then kiss his check to draw the pain away.

 

It was nice to have someone who genuinly cares about you .
 

Although he was a mere kid, chanyeol managed to capture the older's heart, in his very special way . From the first minute he opens his eyes , He would star his daily task which consists of following baekhyun everywhere. He will cry and make a fuss whenever the latter insists on going to the toilet alone. School was the difinition of horror in the baby's dictionnary , he can't believe he have to be seperated from his baekie for  very long long hours.He tried to follow him there once but he was caught trying to sneak in the car and was brought back inside then baekhyun promised to read books for him for the whole afternoon when he comes back  and that was enough to make the baby smile and hugs the life out of his baekie.

those small incidents brought them closer, they both found a missing part of themselves on each other , baekhyun found on chanyeol the brother he never had and little chanyeol , he found on baekhyun the love and care his mother wasn't there to give him . They were each other's family .

 

 

As they grow up ,things started to change.

 

 

When chanyeol was 14 and baekhhun 21 ,the younger addmitted he have a liitle cruch on the older ,at least for himself .

He started to notice how cute baekhyun's  bottom nose was , how much he likes his smile and specialy  how attractive his hyung was .

The realization was a rollercoster in chanyeol's life.

Hugging baekhyun  was never the same , the small gifts  he was almost used to them were now driving his heart crazy, the forhead kisses the older gives him everynight before living with his friends left him with a funny feeling in his stomach and a red face that can make him mistaken for a tomato .

Talking about that, He also felt terribly jealous of baekhyun's friends . He didn't want to share his baekhyun .


Since baekyun joined university 3 years ago , they were having less and less time together , it's rather baekhyun is out with his friends or planning on going out.

Chanyeol felt the distance growing between them and he was confused .

B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter