001

Someone ,more beautiful than autumn .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sky was pale but in a beautiful way, a soft freeze traveled throw the town disturbing its calm for a moment .

the leaves , red , orange and yellow, in various different shades become free of their boughs and were fluttering down in their unhurried way, as if a friendly hand was gently lowering them to the ground .

 

It was the middle of autumn ,chanyeol's favourite season . He would usually spend hours sitting in the park enjoying the calmness or playing random tunes with his guitarre  but things are different  now .

He have a home to go for  .

 

A small smile crossed his face as he pictured his petite  husband waiting for him, he must be in the garden, a romance book in one hand and the other carressing their lazy cat that never seem to leave his lap. Chanyeol frowned a bit at the image of the cat, as if someone can blame him, that cat is really clingy .

 

He shook his head slithly and focused on  the way . He was almost there, the university was half an hour walk or so. The town was small and most of the locals prefers to walk by foot and he was one of them . That doesn't stop Baekhyun's father from scolding him everytime he refuses his offer to by them a car, he would rumble for hours about the last models and the high prices .

One thing brings an other ,  his visit will end like usual with a fight and a miserable beakhyun crying for the whole night.

 

" Chanyeol " chanyeol was pulled out of his thoughts with a call of his name , it was their neighbour , mrs kim , an old lady that have a special liking for his husband.

" Good afernoon mrs kim, how was your day?" He smiled kindly at her hoping his eyes didn't twitch .

" Fine young man . how's my beakhyunie ? are you taking good care of him "

chanyeol nodded at her muttering a small " yes " .

 

It's starting to be a sort of routine , she would stop him everytime he passes by her house , ask him to take care of beakhyun and give him a few cookies.

" it'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter