Changes

RUN

We pulled up to a huge mansion. expensive cars aligned the street.I let out a quiet sigh as I looked to see my sister checking her make up. I stared in disbelief or was it disgust ."What" she finally noticed me.

"Nothing". I shook my head looking at all the rich families head inside. I couldn't wait for this day to be over. A chauffeur came over to our car and opened my door scaring the crap outta me. A large man dressed in black took my hand and helped me out of the car. I thanked him as he gave me a faint smile. He escorted us to the backyard where the party was being held.Before we entered he handed me and Eun-jin a red piece of paper and with a number on it. Everyone was standing around chatting while drinking champagne and eating expensive food I didn't even know the name of.

"They really went all out this year huh".Omma smiled waving at some of her friends from work.

"Its the annual spring gala, why wouldn't they" nuna waved to some of her snobbish friends from school. "Be nice you two" my father  whispered."

"Ne".They replied back. "Now let's go greet the Jeons. We walked over to a couple of my parent's co-workers who were talking about the fancy private schools their kids were attending as we got closer I noticed Mr. and Mrs. Jeon even they looked bored."Annyeonghaseyo". We bowed to the Jeons as soon as Mrs. Jeon saw us she rushed over and gave us all a friendly hug. she was always a Kind woman no wonder everyone loved her.

"Welcome we're so glad you could make it"She smiled brightly."Indeed this party wouldn't be the same without you"Mr.jeon wrapped his arm around his wife.

"Well, we're happy to attend"Appa smiled shaking Mr.Jeon's hand. "Oh my are these your girls" Mrs.Jeon squealed startling me and Nuna.

"Annyeonghaseyo" We bowed.

"It's so good to see you girls. You've grown so much especially you Nari are you still playing the piano?"

"Ah ne" I wondered how she knew. Maybe Omma and Appa told her. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see my nuna was pissed Mrs.Jeon had taken a liking to me. Oh well to be you

"Not to interrupt, but is Jungkook here. I didn't see him when we entered".I could hear eomma sigh causing me to crack up. Noona elbowed me to shut up. I swear if we weren't in public I would have slapped the Korean out of her. 

"He should be around here somewhere".Mrs.Jeon looked around for her son.

"He's probably with his friends.God knows I would be in a place like this" I mumbled to myself. Omma must have heard.Because her hand had met the back of my head in one swift movement.

"Hmm, he just might be" Mrs. Jeon smiled and looked at me "Why don't you find him and say hello"She winked at me.Creepy. I walked around dodging through the crowd. Trying to make sure I didn't trip on my dress

I hate dresses. As I walked towards the tables I noticed a boy about my age sitting at a table alone. He looked more bored than me. If that was even possible. As I got closer a group of six boys rushed over and greeted him. His mood changed in an instant. As he was laughing with his friends, he lifted his gaze and our eyes met. I don't know why but my heart started to race out of my chest. I was definitely gonna need a drink after this. We stared at each other for what felt like forever. I hadn't noticed that his friends caught on and stared in my direction.

"Handsome isn't he"?

"Huh" I was startled out of my daydream. Mrs. Jeon must have noticed me staring ."Why don't you go and say hi?" she nodded towards the boy my age.

" I couldn't"I shook my head in protest."We don't even know each other I looked back over to the handsome boy, who was back talking to his friends that were obviously now staring at me. Every now and then I saw him take a peek at me.

"Nonsense, of course, you two know each other, you've known him for years."

"Huh". I asked dumbfounded. 

"Now let's go say hi."She grabbed my hand and ushered me closer. When we were just a couple inches away from the table I Noticed how much more handsome he was up close.I pulled away from her grasp."It's okay really Mrs.Jeon, I really couldn't "

"Trust me you will be fine now go." She gave me a push causing me to trip over my dress. I closed my eyes and braced for impact. But when I didn't feel the ground I opened my eyes to be greeted by. Pants? I felt two strong hands on my arms holding me up. Looking up my gaze met with the handsome boys. A light pink came across our cheeks.

Oh, Eun-Nari" We turned to look at Mrs.Jeon who had a large smirk on her face. I see you've met my son Jungkook.

"Ah ne"I held my head down in shame. "Wait what I shot my head up looking the boy in his eyes.

No ing way!