Don't.

Null
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Hey there, unnie," Momo turned to face the direction of the voice, cheeks flushed and is reeking of alcohol, "Oh hi, my baby Soo~"  

 

 

The endearment which left the drunken woman's lips made Joy grin. "Wow, you are sure having fun, huh?" The Japanese nodded her head like a child before taking a shot of vodka.

 

 

The owner of the housed chuckled at her unnie's cuteness, "Well, you should've rubbed that atittude of yours to your friend."

 

 

"What? Whi- which friend?" The girl hiccuped, "I have a lot of friends, because I am super friendly."

 

 

"That, you surely are," Sooyoung joked before taking a deep breath, "but i was talking about Sana unnie. She's kinda off when I talked to her earlier by the pool, she seemed sad... troubled. This is like a party, my party to be exact and she's being gloomy. That's just so not her..." 

 

 

Even in Momo's drunken state, she was still able to catch the instant drop of emotions of the girl in front of her. It made her remember the relationship of her underclassman to her dear friend. "Oh, so uhh, you're worried that you threw a big  party and your sulky girlfriend is not enjoying? Is that what this conversation is about?"

 

 

"Wha- what are you talking about, unnie. S- Sana unnie's not my girlfriend! I- I don't e- even like her..." Sooyoung trailed off after feeling her face heat up. She instinctively held both of her cheeks to hide the color painting her cheeks.

 

 

Momo just looked at her with narrowed eyes and an annoyingly smug face, "You're stuttering, being defensive, way too worried about her and your cheeks look like you've been under the sun for a while," she took another glass of vodka from the long table on her side and grazed it on her lips, "Of course you don't like her. You just don't."

 

 

The Korean girl sighed in utter defeat, "Yeah, I like her, that's why I'm worried," another sigh, "where is she anyway?"

 

 

Momo took the shot as her eyes darted around the overwhelmingly large dining room, then shrugging. "I have no idea."

 

 

Joy was about to scold her childish unnie for not knowing where her friend had ran off when she saw a familiar face struggling to make her way through the crowd of drunken teenagers. "God, at least I finally get to talk to someone who might help." she said under her breath.

 

 

"Hi," Sooyoung started, looking at the girl who is currently holding onto  Momo's arm while heaving heavy breaths, "wow, you don't seem to be having that much fun."

 

 

"Oh lord, tell me about it. This is like the most crowded area in the whole house, why in the hell is Momo here?" 

 

 

"Because this is where people are and where people are, the fun is and where the fun is, Momo also is!" The drunk woman giggled. 

 

 

Jihyo looked at Sooyoung with her eyes wide, "D- Did she just pertain herself in the third person point of view?"

 

 

“Well, that’s Momo unnie.” Sooyoung’s answer came after a sigh. “Anyways, uhm, have you seen Sana unnie around? I tried asking this lady over here, but apparently, she’s too busy hogging alcohol.” 

 

 

“Ughh, these people.” Jihyo grumbled, “if Momo doesn’t know where she is then, nobody else would know. They’re like a package deal, where one is, the other is, so now it’s already weird that they’re not together and it’s even weirder because this dork doesn’t know where Sana is.” A sigh.

 

 

Then, Momo shifted their position until she was the one holding onto Jihyo’s sides, snuggling her face onto the girl’s clothed . 

 

 

Sooyoung chuckled at the sight, “Does she always snuggle onto you like that?”

 

 

“In that very uncomfortable position?” Joy added, eyeing her unnies’ position.

 

 

The short- haired girl looked down to the Japanese woman who’s currently acting like a baby, “Yeah, she’s always been like this... ever since. Sometimes, I even forget that she’s actually older,” they both laugh—Sooyoung and Jihyo, “even she fails to remember the .”

 

 

Momo mumbles things—probably retaliating to what she said—unto Jihyo’s s, releasing hot air which tickles the latter. This earned the oldest girl a playful—but not any less painful—slap on her shoulder. But the drunk girl just giggled away, seemingly enjoying any kind of attention from the beauty she was hugging and Jihyo also seemed to like the way Momo’s giggle sounded, all this, Sooyoung noticed. 

 

 

“Well,” Jihyo pulled Momo up, in a matter that the Japanese girl was standing on her own, “we should get going. I need to get this to her house before she gets the chance to hurt herself.” The owner of the house nodded with a hum, “Yeah, you should really.”

 

 

She stared at the backs of the duo, “Uhh, Ji,” she called and the said girl stopped on her tracks, still holding onto her drunk friend’s figure and barely looking over her shoulder, “Yeah, Joy?” Sooyoung hesitated for a second, but asked nevertheless, “aren’t you and Momo unnie a thing?”

 

Jihyo chuckled, it was hollow, “Are we a thing, Mo?” It was a joke type of question, Sooyoung knew, but that didn’t stop Momo from answering with a high-pitched ‘nope’. 

 

 

“Oh. I uhh— I wish you were. I just really think you’d look cute together.” 

 

 

Jihyo flashed Joy a smile before taking another step, continuing where they momentarily stopped. After Jihyo and Momo had blended with the crowd, the older girl completely lost her consciousness. Seeing this, Jihyo let out a tear and a whisper, “Yeah, I think so too.”

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

“Are you really not gonna answer that?” Nayeon wiped her tears using the back of her palms, the salty liquid smudging her thin layer of makeup. But the driver didn’t even bat an eye. 

 

 

They’re driving towards the outskirts of Seoul without an exact destination. The only aim of their drive was to take Nayeon away from the Parks’ mansion, as far as possible. The atmosphere inside the car was silent, depressing, even. The only sound present in the vehicle is the air conditioning system, Nayeon’s not so subtle sniffles and cries and the driver’s ringtone blaring through the phone’s speakers.

 

 

The person behind the wheel seemed to have no plan on answering the incoming call—the same one since tye moment they left Joy’s house. Nayeon absentmindedly read the caller id, curious as to why they kept on calling. Soo 💚

 

 

“You should really take that call. Your other girlfriend might find out that you’re two timing her and—“

 

 

“What are you blabbering about this time!” The owner of the car growled at Nayeon before swerving the vehicle until it stops fully on the side of the road, glaring at Nayeon, “What the hell is wrong with you!”

 

 

Nayeon shuddered intensely at the sudden raise of tone. Seeing the girl in the passenger’ seat in her frightened state, the driver’s expression softened, “Hey, hey, I’m sorry.”

 

 

The driver’s hands have parted from the wheel, now reaching out to caress an arm of the passenger. Once Nayeon felt the tip of a finger graze her skin, tears left her eyes.

 

 

“Oh, come on! Nayeon, you’ve been crying for an hour now. When will you ever stop! You’re being childish righ—“

 

 

“I’m never going to stop crying! Even if I’m so tired, even if I try, I can’t.” Nayeon glared at the person beside her before continuing, “Even if I can, I won

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter