To Feel

Null
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana is a popular, flirty social butterfly in their campus and a lot of people admire her just because she's Minatozaki Sana.

 

 

Tzuyu, on the other hand was known as the smartest in their batch. Being a year younger than any of her batchmates--because she somehow perfected her entrance exam in primary school and had to be accelerated by one year--she's been receiving a lot of praises for excelling academically. And she too was popular.

 

 

The two have known each other for the longest time--seven years and counting--but thru those years, Sana, apparently fell for the Taiwanese.

 

 

They met in the rooftop of their school when they were in sixth grade, accidentally. Because Sana was trying to skip her Math class and Tzuyu was excempted in her Science class and was given an hour out of class--which she obviously chose to spend in the rooftop.

 

 

When Sana entered, she noticed a girl was sleeping under the shade provided by the greenhouse on the rooftop. She approached the girl, squatting right in front of her body. Sana stared at the girl, taking note of every detail in her face until the said girl stirred in her sleep.

 

 

Sana was quick to move away--too quick actually--and knocked off some empty flower pots. The noise startled the pretty girl--as Sana would probably prefer to call her.

 

 

"Sorry," Sana chirped, both hands raised, "I didn't mean to disturb."

 

 

"So, you think staring at me is not disturbing?" The girl asked, a serious gaze fixed on Sana.

 

 

"Oh my god, I'm sorry. I didn't know you were awake. I was just... curious since it's the first time I saw someone else here." Sana reasoned and started grumbling about other excuses and series of apologies.

 

 

"Hey, it's okay tho. It's not like I'm trying to sleep or anything." The girl stood up and walked towards the flower pots Sana basically tripped over.

 

 

Then, the latter crouched and started picking up the pots and arranging them.

 

 

Sana approached the girl and crouched beside her, "Let me help you since I was the one to mess up." Sana calmly said.

 

 

"Oh, by the way, the name's Sana and yes, I'm Japanese and I'm from sixth grade class C," she held her hand out for the girl.

 

 

"I'm Chou Tzuyu, I'm the president of class A." Tzuyu said, shaking Sana's hand.

 

 

"Tzu... yu?" Tzuyu nodded. "Chinese?" Sana hesitantly asked.

 

 

"Taiwanese actually." She smiled.

 

"Oh, and you're from class A, the smart kids." Sana chuckled.

 

 

Tzuyu didn't give her a reply so Sana just mutes herself before coming up with a question.

 

 

"By the way, Tzuyu, may I ask why are you here in class hours?" Sana disregarded the pots in her hand and focused on Tzuyu.

 

 

"I got excempted in our test, again and I didn't want to spend an hour in the library alone because the librarian isn't that friendly." Tzuyu scoffs.

 

 

"And you? I'm pretty sure you didn't get excempted nor kicked out of the class," Tzuyu scanned Sana from head to toe, "You skipped class." Tzuyu nonchantantly said.

 

 

"W-What? M-Me? Skipping class? N-No way." Sana stuttered and Tzuyu just looked at her.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter