chapter 32

HIS LIES ➣ KSJ.MYG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi 
______♡______

I sit in my car and watch as Taehyung and his men grab up the teenager, throwing him in the back of their van before making my way to Jin's house. I laugh to myself as the scene of the boy struggling replays in my head. Jin will be all mine now.

I ring the doorbell and Jin opens it quickly, the smile on his face dropping once he sees me. "What the do you want?" He scoffs rolling his eyes. Wow, what a nice way to greet someone.

"I just wanted to talk," I mumble.

His eye twitches as he lets me in the house. "About?" He questions closing the door behind him.

"I've decided that I want to divorce Jimin," I tell him, his face lights up at these words.

"What? I thought you loved him," I ask confused.

I grab his hand and he intertwines his fingers with mine. "Jin, I love you. Its always been you, I'll put you first before anything."

I lean in pressing my lips against his. He struggles but when I pull him closer he gives in and kisses me back. We pull away for a bit trying to catch our breath."If you loved me you would have been honest with me, you wouldn't have used me and lied. You don't love me," he mumbles.

"Honey," I sigh pecking his lips. "I do love you."

"Yoongi, I love you so much and it hurts to push you away, but I have to do what's best for me," He says moving away from me.

"Jin don't be stupid, I'll divorce Jimin and everything will go ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter