chapter 29

HIS LIES ➣ KSJ.MYG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin
______♥______

I leave to go to the restroom, unable to be next to Yoongi and his husband. It hurts seeing him with someone else, it still hasn't hit that he isn't mine and he never was. I was just a toy and that's all I'll ever be to him.

"He's having an affair with you isn't he?" Someone asks startling me. I look in the mirror to see Jimin standing there with his arms folded over his chest.

I shake my head afraid to say anything. "Really? I saw the way he was looking at you," he says glaring. "Also, when he had his hand on your lap," he scoffs staring at me as if he is disgusted with me.

I don't blame him. I'm disgusted with myself, all the times I slept with that man and gave him my all, just to find out he has a husband and I was nothing to him. Yet I still love him, I'm so pathetic I'd come running back to him if he asked and that's the sick part of it all.

"We're not... I'm with Jungkook," I try to explain and he chuckles. I turn around to face him, wanting to say more, wanting to explain myself and tell him I never knew, but I know he would never believe me.

"Whatever, just say away from my man. Not like he wants to be with you anyways, you're nothing but a ," he hisses.

His words hit hard. That's something people have told me all my life despite never doing anything wrong. I've learned It's nothing but pure jealousy. "Sure, but at the end of the day he still comes back to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter