[I Don't Know Why I'm Still Writing This]

Forget Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay depressing part over, now let's get some fluff in here! :D

.

.

.

Mina was having a difficult time using the ketchup to draw an adorable face on the omurice that she made at her and you's new shop that served delicious home-made food and exotic drinks. 

"Finished! Order for Jiyeon!" 

A girl grabbed her food and returned back to the table with her friends. Mina always felt proud and satisfied when someone would happily eat all the food she made with her heart. 

"Mina-chan~" Sana called for help when she couldn't draw a heart in the coffee. "It doesn't work."

Mina laughed at her friend's logic and offered to make it herself since Sana was wasting the coffee so Sana took her place at the kitchen. Mina carefully poured the coffee into a mug and used her right hand to draw a heart. She smiled excitedly when it was the perfect shape.

"Are you confessing to me with that heart?" 

Mina looked up to see a male student, approximately 2-3 years younger than her, wearing a blue school uniform. 

"That's alright cause you're pretty cute."

Mina was dumbfound but a pair of arms suddenly wrapped around her waist and a head rested onto her shoulder. Smelling a familiar scent that she wakes up to every day, Mina automatically knew it was you and relax into her arms. you placed a kiss on Mina's cheeks and grabbed the mug from her hand before handing it to the student.

"I know right? My girlfriend is so cute~" 

Mina blushed at you's compliment as you shot a deadly look to the student and smirked. 

"Careful, it's hot.." 

The student just looked at the two for a few minutes before getting kicked away by the next customer who came to collect their order. 

"You're too pretty, that's why people keep hitting on you!~" you whined as Mina gave you her famous gummy smile. "Can you tone down your prettiness for today?"

Mina giggled at you's absurd request and pecked her lips before going back to work. "Sorry you-ah, I can't help it." 

you smiled when Mina winked slyly at her and blew her one last kiss before leaving. 

"Hi you-ah~" you looked up to see a familar female student that always come afterschool to get bubble tea with her friends.

Oh, welcome back!" you smiled warmly to her. "The usual?"

The girl nodded and watched sharply as you made her order, earl grey milk tea with pearls and 30% sugar.

Mina could see from the corner of her eye that someone is looking at her you so she naturally made her w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter