[I Don't Know What The Hell This Is]

Forget Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 years later...

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO STOP WASTING MY MONEY ON THIS !" 

Shuya yelled at Sana and Jinwoo as they laid helplessly on the floor covered in bruises.

"Just let him die! Goddamn it, his medicine cost $520?!" Shuya wobbled and slammed into the wall before smashing his glass bottle of alcohol right near Sana's head. 

Sana shield Jinwoo's face close to her body as pieces of glass shards flew around the living room. Sana had lost her mind. She thought that Shuya had come back to take care of her and Jinwoo after he was able to be financially stable, but that wasn't the case.

"How could you say that to you own son?!" Sana screamed. 

"MY son? You rose that piece of with a lesbian for three years. THREE YEARS!" 

Sana was running out of breath from all the crying and screaming but still managed to defend herself and her son. 

"At least you was there! I wouldn't know what to do if she wasn't! She stepped up to be responsible when you couldn't!"

As soon as those chain of words left Sana's mouth, a loud slap echoed and fueled Jinwoo's sobbing even more. 

"Mummy!! I want Mama!!!" Jinwoo gripped onto Sana's torn white blouse that was covered in dirt and tears. 

"Okay Jinwoo-ah, let's go find Mama..." Sana grabbed onto Jinwoo's arm and attempted to walk out the front door, but Shuya wasn't going to let that happen.

"Where the do you think you're going my wife? Back to that lesbian motherer?" Shuya slurred his words and pushed Sana onto the couch. 

"Mummy!" Jinwoo grabbed onto Shuya's leg hoping that he wouldn't abuse his mother anymore. "Please don't hit mummy!" 

Shuya got fed up with Jinwoo's annoying crying so he picked Jinwoo up by his waist and threw him outside before locking the door.

"JINWOO-AH!!!" Sana's muffled screams couldn't be heard very well from outside the door. 

Jinwoo started to bang hysterically on the front door and calling for his mother that was letting out toturous screams. The neighbours next to Sana got out immediately after they heard Sana and Jinwoo's scream.

"Omo! Jinwoo-ya, what's wrong?!" 

"Someone is hurting my mummy!!!" Jinwoo hiccuped. 

"Omo!! Ya! Give me the phone!" The lady tried dialling the police but Jinwoo snatched it away from her and started to insert the only number he remembers, his Mama's. 

"Hello?"

Jinwoo automatically teared up and burst out crying again. "Mama! Someone is hurting Mummy!!!" 

"What?! Where are you?!"

The lady took the phone and gave you the address before hanging up and attempting to break the door down.

.

.

.

"You have to love me!" Shuya pried Sana's blouse open and groping her bra-cladded . 

Sana was out of energy so she stayed still while Shuya molested her body. 

"Please stop..." Sana pleaded one last time, her voice beginning to fade. 

"No! You're my wife so you should pleasure my needs!" Shuya growled as he pulled down his pants and brought out his .

"No..."

Shuya forced himself into Sana, letting out a satisfied groan as he ed in and out of her. "God you're tight as ever!"

Sana's body and mind became numb with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter