chapter 2

THE STORY OF MY LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sometimes we plan everything but nothing come out as we plan. Unplanned things are best and the worst at the same time. According to the condition, it becomes the most happiest moment which can be engrave in our heart as happy memories. Sometime become worst and remain as nightmare. We didn’t know that what future whole ahead of us. We can’t be sure about anything. Likewise, for Jiyeon too we don’t know what future ahead of her. Did you?

 

 

JIYEON’S POV

 

Ouch.. why my whole body is sore? Wait where am I. it is not my bed. How did I sleep here? Don’t tell me someone kidnapped while I am sleeping.

No. how could someone kidnapped me. Wait it looks like my room. That’s look like my bed. You pabo you fall from your bed while sleeping. That is why whole your whole body is sore. Me and my bad sleeping habit.

 

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

like someone is there, Jiyeon keep on talking to herself. It is her habit.

“what is the time now?” she asked to no one and look to the table clock that is place on the table beside her bed.

“ah! 5:30 am. I still have enough time. I can take bath without rushing like yesterday.”

With that she went to bathroom to finish her morning routine. After that she come out looking all fresh. She went to the closet to check her dress.

“what should I wear? This white one or this black one. Of course this black one”

She checks herself in the mirror.

“wow jiyeonie you look cool.” She wears her speck, take her backpack and come out.

 

 

 

“jiyeon you are early today” her unnie said.

“yeah Soyeon unnie, I don’t want to be late.” So her unnie is Soyeon.

“come, sit here, breakfast is about to be finish. Wait a few minutes”

“dae”

Jiyeon come and sit near her unnie. She takes out her phone and start playing her game.

“don’t come late like yesterday. And most importantly don’t put your phone on silent mode”

“yea unnie”

“here eat”

“thanks for the meal”

 

 

 

After eating their breakfast, both of them are about to leave. Suddenly Soyeon asks

“did you block your parents call. They call me last night and ask about you”

With the mention of her parents Jiyeon stop on her tract. She looks like lost person but compose it to fast that Soyeon won’t see. She shows emotionless face and said

“no, I didn’t block. It might be they can’t reach.” With that she left.

 

 

 

 

On her way to school, she spaced out too much. It looks like she is about to loss.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter