chapter 3

THE STORY OF MY LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Author’s pov

 

 

After meeting the person that she won’t meet even the whole world end, Jyeon keep on locking inside her room.

 

She sits on the floor leaning at her bed. She kept on remembering the incident that happen today.

 

FLASHBACK

 

After running away from Eunjung, she runs to the park near her dorm. There she sits on a bench a broke down. It is too much for her to handle.

 

Little bit afar Eunjung watch her. After little bit cool down Eunjung approach her.

“Jiyeon, why are you running away?”

“huh! You asking me that. You do have thick face. After all that happen you still have the guts to come back and stand at the front of me.”

“let me explain.”

“I don’t want to listen to yours lies anymore.”

“Jiyeon please.”

“please leave. I am feed up with you”

“I won’t leave until you listen” Jiyeon didn’t respond. She just rolled her head.

So Enjung continue “I am sorry, I did that to you. I am sorry. Because of my sin to you I am also living in the hell all this years, I know you won’t forgive me but I’ll earn your trust”

Jiyeon can’t hold her tear anymore. She let it fall freely on her soft face.

“why? Why you did this to me? Why you out of all the people? Why you?”

Enjung keep on apologising “I am sorry”

Jiyeon continue “you know I trust you so much back then but you killed me behind my back. How long? Just this time tell me the truth. From the beginning?”

“sorry jiyeon” Enjung look down

This make Jiyeon more hurt and anger. She brust out “My eyes in here not there. Is it that hard to tell me simple answer yes/no?”

“yes, from the beginning”

“wow. What? wow you plan this all with my parents. You all make me stupid. You get it cool. You guys get what you want. So please leave me alone. Don’t ever show me your face in front of me anymore”

Enjung know it is all her fault. She knows she can’t force Jiyeon now. She plans to approach Jiyeon in other times. So she l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter