TWO

Rhythm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A soft, heated hand ghosts through her short, jet-black locks, causing Jang Yeeun’s entirety to go through a stressful turmoil. She feels fingers playfully flitting each strand, and the seemingly shameless eye contact from the shorter seductress does not go unnoticed. A bead of sweat forms and immediately goes down Yeeun’s forehead from the undeniable, lustrous exchange currently ongoing from the pair. A rush of boldness continues to run through Yeeun’s veins when she decided to dart her eyes onto the woman’s sensuous lips, a shade of ruby painting a sharp smirk. The woman makes sure that the former’s efforts does not go to waste, running a light hand on Yeeun’s cheeks that may or may not have scorched her skin.

 

“You’re painstakingly pale. Are you aware of that?” the woman purrs, boldness looming her mysterious, enticing aura. Her hips sway sensually in sync with the slow and heavy beat of the song blasting out inside the club, and Yeeun internally just blanks out both the movement and at the woman’s statement.

 

“I—It’s the alcohol, I assume,” she tries to pull back and salvage the remains of her pretend confidence back to herself, blurting out well-dressed words underneath a plethora of bashfulness. Yeeun takes a hold of the woman’s hand that was on her cheek to place it on her waist, to which the latter resisted, using her other hand to take Yeeun’s entire face. The woman leans their heads closer as they bump each other’s foreheads.

 

Yeeun’s face just flushes to a complete white.

 

“Now I know it’s not the alcohol.” The woman’s winning smirk makes another appearance as soon as she exposed Yeeun’s vulnerable layer. Yeeun could only internally scoff at the woman’s lack of humility.

 

Well technically, she isn’t lying though, the taller woman thought.

 

“What’s your name?” Yeeun asks, maintaining eye contact. She falls under piercing brown eyes, trapping her in a world full of darkness, only revolving around the woman. Just as she was preparing to speak up again, the woman in front of her decides to break it, as she sets her gaze downwards before moving her head to the side, grazing Yeeun’s nose with her own.

 

It doesn’t stop the stranger from being a vixen, seeing as the smaller woman presses further her own hips closer towards Yeeun, allowing her to feel the warmth of the woman.

 

“Ah, the million dollar question has finally been spoken. I wasn’t expecting this any time soon, if I were to be honest.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter