Ch6.1

Family Complex
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone stopped what their doing to look at Tzuyu as she casually strides inside the classroom to her seat. The mysterious beauty that everyone call as their 'princess' quietly sat at the back of the room, minding her own business as she looked outside the window.

On the inside, Tzuyu was internally cursing her alarm clock. It must've ran out of batteries while she was asleep, making her almost late for class. Her bike's chain also got tangled so she tried to fix it quickly. Today was such a weird day with everyone itching to get out of the house, even their mother was up and about earlier than Tzuyu.

She let out a heavy sigh, luck wasn't on her side today. While Tzuyu was preoccupied by her thoughts, her classmates, however, were staring dreamily at her. Instantly swooning just by being at her mere presence.

The bell rang 15 minutes ago, but their homeroom advisor was still missing in action. The maknae was grateful that their teacher was late because she could've been marked as tardy for coming in class ten minutes late but as time passed by, her classmates might approach her and try to talk to her.

As on cue, a few of the stood up, looking at her direction. Tzuyu braced herself like a gazelle trapped in a lion's den but the classroom door opened to reveal their teacher, or at least she thought. It was the blonde girl from before.

Her brown eyes flicked at Tzuyu, there was a slight twinkle of something the maknae couldn't make out. She just suddenly realized that the girl wasn't wearing her uniform, instead she wore a pink off-shoulder blouse and faded jean skirt.

"Alright, class! Sorry for being late," her sweet, bell like voice rang inside the quiet room. She walked behind the teacher's desk, Tzuyu's eyes followed her slim figure as she moved at front center of the classroom.

"Oh, and we have Ms. Yoo today," the blonde's smile reached her eyes. "I'm glad to finally meet you. I'm Minatozaki Sana, your homeroom advisor."

Tzuyu was in a state of shock. She was now in the safety of her hidden spot, away from the prying eyes of the entire school populace but she didn't cared for that right now. That blonde girl she helped before, Minatozaki Sana. She wasn't a student at this school, but actually a teacher.

The maknae was so confused. First of all, why was she wearing the school uniform on the first day of class? And second of all, why does Tzuyu even care? 

"Chewy~" Tzuyu's body went rigid when she heard her teacher's voice. She peeked behind the bushes to see Ms. Minatozaki looking around the area. The girl—no, woman, was looking for her.

The blonde took one step and literally tripped on nothing. The maknae sighed and went to help her up, just in case history repeats itself.

"Are you alright, seonsangnim?" Those brown orbs stared up at her again which made Tzuyu felt an uncomfortable pressure in the pit of her stomach

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter