Epilogue

Oh Baby!

“Daddy! Papa!” Screams come from the other room around 2 in the morning.

“It’s your turn.” Kyungsoo says tiredly. This is the fourth time this week that Jaehyun has called for his parents so early in the morning.

“No it’s not. I did it last time.” Jongin replies not opening his eyes. “He’s your son. You are the one that gave birth to him.”

“You’re the one that delivered him. You held him even before I did.”

“DADDY!” Jaehyun yells again.

Kyungsoo can feel Jongin smile and laugh behind him. “He’s calling for you.” Jongin teasingly says.

“Uhhh…” Kyungsoo groans. “You bastard. No for you for a whole week.” Kyungsoo says throwing Jongin’s arm off of his waist and getting off the bed.

“Daddy.” Jaehyun says with tears in his eyes as Kyungsoo enters his room.

“Yes baby? Are you okay?” Kyungsoo says sitting down on Jaehyun’s bed.

“I had a bad dream Daddy and had an accident.” Jaehyun says as the tears roll down his face. Kyungsoo mentally sighs. Jaehyun is around that age where they are potty training him and Jaehyun convinced them that he is a ‘big boy’ that does not need to wear diapers to bed anymore.

“Come here baby.” Kyungsoo says opening his arms and Jaehyun crawls towards him.

“Please don’t be mad at me Daddy!” Jaehyun cries.

Kyungsoo comforts his son. “I’m not mad baby. This happens to every 3 year old child when they are first learning how to control themselves without diapers. Now why don’t you go jump on your Papa and ask him to give you a shower?” Kyungsoo smirks to himself.

Jaehyun climbs down and runs out of the room. Kyungsoo starts take Jaehyun’s mattress cover off his bed when he hears Jongin scream from the other room as Jaehyun jumps on him. Kyungsoo smiles and laughs. He rather gather and throw Jaehyun’s sheets into the washing machine than wash Jaehyun in the shower.

Once Kyungsoo starts the washing machine, he walks back to his room as Jongin is walking into the bathroom with Jaehyun. Kyungsoo smiles innocently to Jongin as Jongin glares back at him.

Kyungsoo lays back down on his bed and falls back to sleep while Jongin is dealing with a Jaehyun that loves playing in the shower, really any form of water.

“Daddy! I’m all clean and Papa said I can sleep in your bed tonight!” Jaehyun screams as he comes running out of the bathroom. Kyungsoo cracks open his eyes again and sees Jaehyun running towards him.

Jaehyun gets on the bed and crawls into Kyungsoo’s arms then Kyungsoo feels the bed dip behind him and feels Jongin wrap his arm around Kyungsoo and Jaehyun, who instantly fell asleep again.

“Since I bathed Jaehyun, does that mean I don’t have to wait a whole week to have with you.” Jongin asks whispering into Kyungsoo’s ear.

Kyungsoo turns his head, seeing Jongin’s face above his. “No.” Kyungsoo says flatly.

Jongin pouts with his bottom lip stuck out more. “How are we supposed create a baby if we aren’t having ?” Jongin says and rubs his hand below Kyungsoo’s stomach.

Kyungsoo blushes. They have been trying to conceive a baby for the past year even though Kyungsoo still has a low chance of getting pregnant, which is an even lower chance after having Jaehyun. However, it has not stopped Jongin from thinking that it is still possible for Kyungsoo to get pregnant.

Jongin leans down and gives Kyungsoo a light kiss. “How about we ask Baekhyun and Chanyeol to watch Jaehyun tomorrow and we can spend the whole time in bed.” Kyungsoo’s breathing and heart speeds up at the thought of having a whole day having with Jongin.

“Go to bed Jongin. We still have a few more hours until we need to get up.” Kyungsoo says then turning his head back to the side.

He hears Jongin laugh then feels a kiss on his cheek. “Good night love. You will need all the rest you can get before I ravish you.”

 

Kyungsoo gets back from dropping Jaehyun off at Baekhyun and Chanyeol’s house. Jaehyun did not argue when Kyungsoo told Jaehyun that he was going to spend the day with Chanyeol and Baekhyun, Jaehyun always loves spending time with these two.

“Shall we get started?” Jongin asks jumping down on their bed.

Kyungsoo just stares at him and laughs. “You really know how to .” Kyungsoo says sarcastically while walking over the the bed.

“Of course I do.” Jongin winks. “I am your soulmate and have been with you for 3 years. Now get your over here and let's make a baby.”

Kyungsoo laughs even more as he joins Jongin on the bed.

Jongin pulls Kyungsoo on top of him and rolls them over until Kyungsoo is on his back.

“You're so beautiful. I don't know how I got so lucky.” Jongin says lovingly looking down at Kyungsoo and leans down and starts lightly kissing Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo wraps his arms around Jongin's neck and deeps their kiss. Eventually things get extremely heated and clothes are taken off until they both are .

Even though they had numerous times over the years, Jongin cannot get over how perfect Kyungsoo’s body is.

Jongin blindly feels around the nightstand for the lube. He pours a good amount on his fingers and one by one, his fingers enter Kyungsoo, stretching Kyungsoo’s hole.

Kyungsoo is now a mess under Jongin who is knuckle deep in Kyungsoo’s hole.

“I’m ready Jongin. Put your in me.” Kyungsoo says.

“Who’s the romantic one now? You’re so straightforward.” Jongin comments but does as he is told and put his inside Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo lets a loud moan. He loves this feeling of being stuffed by Jongin's big .

“Oh !” Kyungsoo screams, driving his nails into Jongin’s back as Jongin is already abusing his bundle of nerves.

“No time for messing around.” Jongin pants out. “We need to have as many rounds as we can to put a baby inside you.” Jongin speeds up and s harder into Kyungsoo.

“Damn it Jongin! Can't you at least try to be romantic about it?”

Jongin laughs then kisses the air right out of Kyungsoo's lungs.

For the rest of the day and night, Kyungsoo and Jongin have countless rounds of . They only take a break for food, water, and short naps.

 

Kyungsoo is pacing around the bathroom waiting for the test results to finalize. Three days after having with Jongin, they bought a pregnancy test even though Kyungsoo knows that the test will come back as negative like every other test.

The alarm on his phone goes off and he quickly picks up the test. He sighs heavily. It’s negative. Kyungsoo throws the test harshly into the trash and leaves the restroom.

He enters the living room where Jongin and Jaehyun are playing. Jongin looks up when Kyungsoo gets closer and can tell instantly that there is no good news.

Kyungsoo plops down on the couch and looks like he wants to cry. Jongin picks up Jaehyun and tells Jaehyun to stay and play in his room for a little bit. Jaehyun must have noticed something is wrong so he does not argue.

Jongin walks back and sits next to Kyungsoo, throwing his arms around Kyungsoo who is silently crying.

“I don’t know why I’m crying. I knew this was going to happen, it happened the first ten times. But I thought that maybe it would work this time. I’m so sorry Jongin. I can’t give you a ing child.” Kyungsoo starts crying hysterically into Jongin’s shoulder. Jongin doesn’t say anything and just comforts his soulmate. “Why the hell was I so ed up and thought that it was ok to starve myself and become anorexic? People always made fun of me for being chubby so I wanted to lose weight but didn’t have time to exercise so I thought it was ok not to eat every now and then. But soon it got out of hand and I was never satisfied with my weight, I always wanted to lose more. I didn’t know that it could up my body.”

“Shh. It’s ok love. I’m not mad. As long as I have you and Jaehyun, I’m perfectly happy in life.”

Kyungsoo looks up with red, bloodshot eyes. “B-But don’t you want a child of your own?”

“Not if it brings you stress and sadness. Jaehyun is our child and I am perfectly fine with that.” Jongin lightly kisses Kyungsoo and whips away Kyungsoo’s tears. “There is nothing that we can do to force this and can only accept it.”

Kyungsoo cries even harder from how understanding his soulmate is. Anyone else would probably leave Kyungsoo after hearing that he could not have children again and they certainly would have not lasted with him for 3 years.

After about ten minutes, Kyungsoo stops crying and gets off Jongin’s shoulder only to see that Jongin’s shirt was drenched with Kyungsoo’s tears. “I’m sorry for messing up your shirt.” Kyungsoo says looking down.

Jongin starts to play with Kyungsoo’s hair and smiles at him while lifting up Kyungsoo’s face so their eyes meet. “Why are you sorry? I’m your soulmate, I will be right next to you through everything. I will always be here for you. I love you so much Kyungsoo.” Jongin says and kisses Kyungsoo, which instantly deeps the kiss.

Kyungsoo forgets all his worries as Jongin takes over his mind and body. They were so lost in this moment until they felt someone jump on the couch next to them. They break apart so quickly and look over at Jaehyun who is staring at them.

Jaehyun crawls over Jongin and on to Kyungsoo’s lap, throwing his small arms around Kyungsoo’s neck. “Is Daddy feeling better?”

“Yes I am baby, now that you are here.” Kyungsoo says smiling at Jaehyun. Jongin can only stare at the loves of his life. He wouldn’t trade this for anything, even if it meant Jongin could have a child of his own.

 

Kyungsoo’s eyes pop open and he runs towards the bathroom and only makes it to the sink before he empties whatever was in his stomach.

“Are you ok love?” Jongin walks into the bathroom with one eye open.

“Yeah.” Kyungsoo says with his throat burning. “My stomach must not be happy today.”

“Are you feeling ok? You don’t have a fever.” Jongin says feeling Kyungsoo’s forehead. “Go lay back down and I’ll take care of Jaehyun today. How does that sound?”

“I feel fine Jongin.” Kyungsoo says rolling his eyes as Jongin pushes him down on the bed.

“No. You are going to rest until I say so. I’m the doctor.”

“You are the doctor that takes care of pregnant people and babies. That is a little different from a non-pregnant adult.”

Jongin tucks Kyungsoo into the bed. “But you are my baby and I know how to take care of you.” Jongin gives Kyungsoo one last kiss before leaving the room.

Kyungsoo does not understand why Jongin is acting like this. He truly feels fine, it’s just his stomach was acting up today.

 

A few days pass and every morning starts off the same with Kyungsoo running to the bathroom and throwing up.

Jongin is always there to help him and make sure he feels better. But as the days go on, Jongin’s suspicions are growing and he has an idea of what is going on.

“Baby, I'm worried about you.” Jongin says as they are laying in bed, trying to fall asleep.

“Why? I'm fine.” Kyungsoo replies.

“Throwing up everyday, sometimes multiple times a day is not ‘fine’. Let's go see Sehun tomorrow at the hospital.”

“Why do we have to go see Sehun? People don't go to him unless they're -,” Kyungsoo stops talking as he realizes why Jongin suggests they go see Jongin’s Obstetrician co-worker.

Kyungsoo’s heart speeds up and tears come to his eyes as he stare at Jongin who has a small smile on his face. “Y-You th-ink I’m… I’m…”

Jongin’s smile grows and he simply nods. “I've seen these signs so many times and learned about them for years.”

“B… But the test… It was negative.”

“Love, off-the-shelves tests like those can be wrong from time to time. I think having an official test at the hospital will have more accurate results. We'll drop Jaehyun off at Baekhyun’s and Chanyeol’s again then go see Sehun. Okay?”

“Okay.” Kyungsoo says quietly.

Jongin pulls Kyungsoo closer to him. “I love you Kyungsoo.”

“I love you too Jongin.”

 

After dropping Jaehyun off with Baekhyun and Chanyeol, and not giving them a solid reason why, Kyungsoo and Jongin are waiting in the waiting room of the hospital.

“Mr. Do, Doctor Oh will see you know.” A nurse called.

Kyungsoo and Jongin get up and follow the nurse to a check-up room and go through the normal question procedure. They don't have to wait long until Sehun comes in and joins them. Sehun asks the nurse to leave, leaving the three of them in the room.

“So Kyungsoo I know that you have been through this before but please go into the restroom across the hall and pee in this cup.” Sehun hands the cup and Kyungsoo does what he did nearly 4 years ago and then comes back into the room.

“Since Jongin is your soulmate he is not able to be your doctor so we agreed that I will be handling your case this time.” Sehun explains.

After a few minutes, Sehun leaves the room to get the test results while Jongin stays to comfort a very nervous Kyungsoo.

“What if the test is negative or says that I have a terminal illness?” Kyungsoo starts to scare himself.

“If it's negative then we will continue with our lives. If you have an incurable illness then I will make sure your last few months are the best of your life and I'll raise Jaehyun by myself.” Jongin says slightly laughing at his soulmates paranoia.

“This isn't funny Jongin! I'm going to die!” Kyungsoo says crying.

Jongin laughs more while hugging Kyungsoo. “You're not dying love. I studied enough in med school and worked in hospitals long enough to know you don't have any diseases or illnesses… at least not yet.”

“Jongin!” Kyungsoo screams.

“What did Jongin do now?” Sehun sighs when he comes back in the room to a crying Kyungsoo hitting Jongin.

“Jongin says I'm going to die!”

“Please tell Kyungsoo that he isn't going to die from a rare form of illness no one has ever seen before. And that he's scaring himself for no reason other than because he is nervous.” Jongin says.

Sehun sits down. “From your results, you definitely aren't going to be dying anytime soon but in about 9 months you will have a baby. Congrats Kyungsoo you're pregnant again!”

Kyungsoo stares at Sehun, not blinking or breathing, letting the words sink in then breaks down in tears.

“I-I… baby?!” Kyungsoo stumbles out.

“Yes.” Sehun says with a smile.

“Can you believe this love?” Jongin says hugging Kyungsoo.

“Our... baby?!”

“Yes love. Our baby.” Jongin says rubbing Kyungsoo’s belly.

“Now,” Sehun starts. “Since you had a baby before and your body was already not ready for a baby so this pregnancy we will have to watch your pregnancy more closely. However, since you have Jongin now, he will watch your every move with hawk eyes. It'll be very annoying after a while.”

 

And annoying it is.

For the past few months, Jongin has been hovering over Kyungsoo every waking (and sleeping) moment, making sure he does not a lot of work or eat unhealthy foods. However, they still haven’t told Jaehyun about the baby. They don’t know how Jaehyun will take it. But Kyungsoo is in his second trimester and starting to show.

It is the morning and Kyungsoo and Jongin are cuddling in their bed, enjoying this rare morning where Jaehyun didn’t wake them up.

Jongin absentmindedly rubs Kyungsoo’s growing belly. He can not get enough of it. His and Kyungsoo’s baby is growing inside of there.

“Jongin, how should we tell Jaehyun. I don’t want him to be mad because he won’t be the only child anymore and probably won’t know how to handle not having all of our attention.”

“Or he can be very excited to have a sibling. We won’t know until we tell him. Either way he has to accept it because there is nothing we can do. Plus he is a 3 year old, he doesn’t really understand what is happening.”

“Ok. We’ll tell him today. We should get up.” Kyungsoo suggests and gets up.

Jongin reluctantly gets up also since the bed loses warmth.

Kyungsoo walks into Jaehyun’s room and wakes him up. “Baby, wake up.” Kyungsoo says quietly while moving Jaehyun’s hair out of his face.

Jaehyun opens his eyes. “Good morning Daddy.” Jaehyun says rubbing his eyes with his hands.  

“Good morning Hyunnie. It’s time to wake up. Papa has started making breakfast.”

Jaehyun pouts. “I don’t like Papa’s cooking. He burns food.” Kyungsoo can’t help but burst out into a laughing fit.

“It’s ok Hyunnie. Let’s go make sure he doesn’t burn the kitchen down.” Jaehyun gets up and wraps his arms around Kyungsoo’s neck while Kyungsoo stands up and carries Jaehyun to the kitchen.

“See Jaehyun, Papa isn’t burning the food.” Kyungsoo says showing Jaehyun that Jongin is not burning the pancakes that he is making and then puts Jaehyun on his booster seat.

“Should I feel offended? I only burned food twice!” Jongin says pretending to be offended.

“Don’t worry Jongin, we love your burned food.” Kyungsoo says then kisses Jongin quickly.

“Ewww! Daddy is giving Papa cooties!” Jaehyun screams, covering his eyes.

“Now Daddy will give Jaehyun cooties!” Kyungsoo says while attacking Jaehyun’s face with kisses as Jaehyun is laughing and telling Kyungsoo to stop.

A few minutes later, Jongin brings all the pancakes to the table and they start to eat.

“Jaehyunnie, Daddy and Papa have something to ask you.” Kyungsoo says out of nowhere.

“We’re doing this now?” Jongin asks surprised, Kyungsoo did not inform him.

Jaehyun only looks at his parents with a confused look.

“How would you feel if you had a baby sibling to play with?” Kyungsoo asks his son.

“Sibling? What is that?”

“A little brother or sister.”

Jaehyun thinks about it. “I want a little brother. I want to have someone to play with.”

Kyungsoo lets out a sigh of relief. “Well Jaehyun, in about 5 months, you will have a sibling.”

“Really?” Jaehyun asks in surprise. “Where are they now? I want to play with them now.”

“They’re in Daddy’s belly right now growing so you can’t play yet.” Jongin explains.

“In his belly?! Did Daddy eat my sibling?! Let them out Daddy!” Jaehyun screams.

“Calm down Hyunnie. I didn’t eat the baby. The baby is growing inside of me until they are big enough to be born.” Kyungsoo explains.

“How did the baby get inside of you Daddy?”

Jongin and Kyungsoo look at each other with wide eyes then back to Jaehyun who is looking at them innocently.

“Uh… Ask us later when you grow up a little more okay?” Jongin says with a nervous voice.

“Okay!” Jaehun says happily then goes back to eating. Jongin and Kyungsoo both let out a sigh. Not only because they did not have to explain how a baby is made and that Jaehyun wants a sibling.

 

Kyungsoo wakes up with pain shooting through his body.

    “AHH!” Kyungsoo screams as he wakes up. It’s 4 in the morning and Jongin is still asleep.

    Kyungsoo feels down his body where the pain is coming from. He feels that his pants and surround bed is wet.

    Kyungsoo starts to push Jongin, trying to wake him up. “Jongin! Wake up!” Nothing. “Jongin! Wake the up!” Still nothing. “Jongin! Get your up! I’m in labor you sleeping pile of !” Kyungsoo screams pushing Jongin off the bed.

    “Ow! What the hell Kyungsoo? Why did you push me off the bed?” Jongin says sitting up on the floor.

    “Because you stupid log, you won’t wake up when I’m in pain!”

Jongin jumps back on the bed, helping Kyungsoo sit up. “What’s wrong? Where is it hurting?”

Kyungsoo throws off the blanket to reveal the scene. Jongin stops breathing and can only stare at the wet bed.

“Oh ! Oh !” Jongin screams and gets up. Jongin the helps Kyungsoo out of the bed.

“Go get Jaehyun and lets go to the car.” Kyungsoo says as he waddles to the door with his bag.

Jongin picks Jaehyun and runs towards the door.

“Papa, why are you carrying me? Where are we going?” Jaehyun asks as he is half awake up.

Jongin is holding Jaehyun in one arm while helping Kyungsoo down the stairs with the other one. “Baby, Daddy is hurting so we are going to the hospital.” Jongin explains.

“Daddy is hurting!? Where?! Daddy don’t hurt!” Jaehyun screams.

“Shh Hyunnie. Screaming will not help Daddy.” Jongin says. “Your sibling is ready to come out of Daddy and it is hurting Daddy. So we need to be quiet and help Daddy to the hospital.”

Jongin places Jaehyun down on the ground and they quickly walk to the car. Jongin helps Kyungsoo in first then puts Jaehyun in his car seat then starts the car.

On the way to the hospital, Jongin calls Baekhyun and Chanyeol along with Luhan and Sehun, waking them up, and yelling at them to meet at the hospital while Kyungsoo is screaming in the background. Especially Sehun who is going to perform the delivery.

They make it to the hospital. Sehun and Luhan got there first and Sehun runs into the hospital, grabs a wheelchair, then goes outside as Jongin is helping Kyungsoo out of the car.

“Jongin, you take him to room 18, get him settled, and I will get a team together.” Sehun orders then runs away. Jongin does exactly what Sehun says while Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Luhan agreed to take care of Jaehyun.

The contractions get closer together as Kyungsoo is taking off his pants and changes into the hospital gown and lays down on the bed.

Kyungsoo starts crying. “Jongin! Get this baby out of me! It hurts so much!”

Jongin grabs Kyungsoo’s hand. “Soon Love. Sehun and the other staff will be here soon. The baby will be out soon.”

“Hello Kyungsoo.” Sehun says now dressed in his hospital scrubs and a white coat with a team of nurses behind him.

“Oh thank god!” Kyungsoo screams.

The nurses help Kyungsoo prop his legs open and tell him to push.

Kyungsoo is pushing for his life and crushing Jongin’s hand.

“Kyungsoo, love, please let go of my hand! I need it to continue my career!” Jongin screams in pain.

“Shut the up! You put this baby in me! Stopping being a little ! Your baby is coming out of me!” Kyungsoo screams back as he continues to push and crushing Jongin’s hands more.

“You’re doing well Kyungsoo.” Sehun says to Kyungsoo. “The head is out. Just a few more pushes… Jongin, get over here and deliver your baby.” Jongin quickly gets his hand out of Kyungsoo and stands next to Sehun. He feels so nervous even though he performed hundreds of delivers and delivered Jaehyun before. But this is different. This is his own child, his and Kyungsoo’s child.

Kyungsoo pushes a few more times until he hears crying. As soon as he hears the crying, he falls back on the bed, exhausted. Meanwhile, Jongin is holding their baby. He can’t think of anything else as he stares down at the crying baby, covered in blood.

“Jongin, give me our damn baby.” Kyungsoo says looking at them through hazy eyes.

Jongin places their baby on Kyungsoo’s chest. “Another baby boy?” Kyungsoo laughs.

“Yup. Jaehyun will have a baby brother to play with.” Jongin says, running his fingers through Kyungsoo’s hair.

“He looks like you.” Kyungsoo says. “A little baby bear.”

“I’m sorry to interrupt this moment,” Sehun brings back his presence in the room, “but like last time, we to make sure your baby is healthy and get all the tests done.”

Jongin lifts their baby boy off Kyungsoo’s body and hands him over to Sehun.

“What should we name him?” Kyungsoo asks as soon as Sehun leaves the room.

“How about Taeoh?”

“That’s a good name.” Kyungsoo says then falls asleep.

 

Kyungsoo wakes back up to see Jaehyun and his newborn baby Taeoh sleeping on the bed with him.

He looks around to see Jongin, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol just relaxing in the room. Either watching the TV to eating but Jongin is of course sitting next to the bed.

Jongin notices that his soulmate is awake now. “Did you have a nice nap Love?” Jongin asks while playing with Kyungsoo’s hair.

“Yes.” Kyungsoo simply answers then looks down at the sleeping newborn on his chest. “He's so beautiful.” Kyungsoo starts to tear up.

Jongin laughs. “Let's have more! We make beautiful babies.”

Kyungsoo glares up at Jongin. “You're not the one popping these babies out after carrying them for 9 months. Plus two is a good number. I don't think that my body will allow me to have anymore children.”

Taeoh stirs awake from his parents chatter. His eyes open and stares at Kyungsoo.

“Oh my god. I have to deal with a Jongin mini-me?!” Kyungsoo yells. “He is the exact replica of you! He doesn't even look like me at all!”

Jongin smiles. “He has some good genes and is going to break a lot of hearts as he grows up.”

Sehun then enters the room with Luhan right behind him.

“How is our baby nephew doing?” Sehun asks walking over to Taeoh and Kyungsoo.

“He's doing fine. He already had his first feeding.” Kyungsoo answers.

“That's good. He is going to grow up to be a healthy boy.”

“Jongin can I ask you something?” Luhan says out of nowhere sounding pretty excited.

“Of course.” Jongin says with confusion.

“Can you be my obstetrician?”

“Lu, why do you need one?” Sehun asks nervously.

“Because Jaehyun and Taeoh are going to have a new baby cousin in 8 months.” Luhan smiles at Sehun while placing a hand on his belly.

Sehun is frozen from this news. “I- We're… We're having a baby?!” Sehun screams in excitement. Luhan nods. “Oh my god!” Sehun slurs out before falling to the ground.

“Guess he got to excited.” Jongin laughs while helping his best friend off the ground.

 

******

Yay! This story is now completely finished! Did you all enjoy it? I hope you did! It was so fun to write!

Please look forward to my KaiSoo and HunHan stories that I'm currently writing!

Until next time~!