Chapter 2

Look Within
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo rolls his eyes at Yixing, and the face prince. “Let’s just get this over with” Kyungsoo grumbles standing up straight while the teacher barks at the other two to get ready and listen to the instructions. “Chanyeol, it’s your job to find who is the princess. So, listen to your heart.” The teacher tells the prince strictly before casting a spell on Kyungsoo and Yixing. Turning them into goblin, both boys gasps and looks at their hands before doing as told to switch it up so no one knew who was who. Yixing looks at Chanyeol and gestures to him while batting his eyelashes hoping it would give the prince a hint. But that only got a confused look from him, while Kyungsoo rolls his eyes as his crosses his arms. What a waste of time. Chanyeol took a moment to think about it, then looks at his teacher for help in which the man yells at him to look into his heart and feel who is the princess between the two. 

He sighs taking a moment before closing his eyes. Doing as he was told, and he feels a pull towards one of them. Yixing gasps as it wasn’t him, Chanyeol went straight to Kyungsoo, who gives Yixing the craziest look. “This is the princess.” He says holding onto Kyungsoo-goblin hand and smiles down at him lovingly. Yixing growls “You ruin everything!” He screams, ready to attack Kyungsoo, who in turn bites the prince on the hand and yells back at him. “Look at him! He can’t even tell you are his princess! So much for this fairy tale!” He crosses his arms rolling his eyes at the other who’s fuming while Chanyeol stands in shock while holding his hand and the other princess surrounding him fussing over the bite mark. It didn’t take long for Yixing to tackle Kyungsoo to the ground and both of them starts to fight growling at each other in goblin language that only them can understand. 

“Stop!” the teacher screams when hell was breaking loose. And both of the boys reverse back to their former self. The teacher glares at them shaking his head “When the rules of good and evil is broken….” He sighs not finishing his sentence and snaps his fingers. A pair of iron shoes appears on both of the boy’s feet “This will be your punishment; it’ll stop when it deems the punishment is enough.” he tells them. Yixing who doesn’t get the gist of it rolls his eyes and gesture to the shoes. “These ugly things ruin my look.” Crossing his arms as he continues on mumbling. Kyungsoo who was at this point trying to get them off suddenly feels them start to get hot. 

Soon both of them were running in circles screaming hot, hot all over the place as the teacher gesture the others to leave. Baekhyun lingers for a bit smiling at then “Both of you are witches. Chanyeol agrees with me.” He giggles skipping towards the prince and hugging his arm. Chanyeol glances back at them scowling and they were out of sight. Yixing cries and screams along with Kyungsoo blaming each other for their misfortune until midnight when the shoes finally disappear and they collapse to the ground huffing and groaning in pain. 

“Ready to go home?” Kyungsoo groans moving to his side to look at Yixing. Who laughs and agrees? They both came up with the plan of riding one of those bony birds out. “but how are we going to get their attention.” Yixing whines after hours of trying to figure how to escape the curse school. Kyungsoo stops for a moment before grinning at Yixing. The latter shakes his head quickly and tries to make a run for it but Kyungsoo was faster and holds him in a head lock until he agrees. “They don’t like villains after all.” Kyungsoo explains. Seems like some classes were useful, but still he hated everyone of them like who needs to know how to smile. “So yeah try to get their attention and I’ll jump on its back then when it grabs you. We are leaving this hell.” Kyungsoo smiles proud of himself for coming up with such brilliant plan. 

Yixing grumbles as he waits for Kyungsoo to climb up that tree. When Kyungsoo gives him the signal. He takes a deep breath and screams with all his might, the birds notices him and starts to attack. Kyungsoo waits until the right moment before jumping onto those bony birds and directs one to go and grab Yixing. So far so good, but the bird just won’t listen when Kyungsoo tries to direct it outside of the school, Yixing sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter