Under the carpet

Pink Soft Lips

Are you done?” Minseok asks while covering his eyes with both hands. He isn't very fond of this idea because he can't see a thing and it's making him more impatient. But it was the only way Luhan agree to show him what he had ask for a few days back. So here he is sitting on their king size bed with a very thick sleeping mask and both hands covering his eyes to be 'extra sure he can't see anything' like Luhan had said earlier, anxiously waiting for Luhan to give the green light so he can finally take this off and see what his blonde boyfriend has in store for him. Plus it's been almost 3 hours he can't even feel his from not being able to move positions and most importantly he's getting hungry.

He can hear Luhan moving around, closing and opening drawers and probably making a mess out of their room. So thinking Luhan didn't hear him the first time, he ask again just a bit louder ”Lu, are you done? Can I take this off?”

No!” His boyfriend screams from somewhere on their bedroom probably the bathroom because he sounds farther from him now.

Minseok just sighs and rolls his eyes. Thinking this might take just a bit longer he decides to lie down on the mattress and puts both hands behind his head and starts playing with his black apple hairdo. While he's like that, he starts to remember how they got here, to this moment.

A few days back because of the heavy rain Minseok had arrived from his evening workout earlier than usual to their apartment and seeing as his boyfriend wasn't home yet, he decided to get a shower while he waited. Being distracted texting Luhan, asking him where he was and entering their bedroom he starts taking off his jacket, sweaty t-shirt and pants while he walks to their bathroom. After he sets up the water temperature he goes back to the room and ends up in Luhan's side of the bed as he goes to bend down to pick up the clothe on the floor. But suddenly stops when he notices something very strange and absolutely not his. Because there on the ground is a very hot pink long leather glove almost cover by their fluffy navy blue carpet. At first he just stares at the item thinking maybe it's his sisters but can't really be sure because she hasn't been in their apartment in a really long time and plus that is not something she would wear, he thinks. While he tries to think who the hell that glove belongs to, he decides to pick it up to examine it and just as he's admiring the cold smooth texture he hears a very loud gasp and turns around to see a very red faced Lu-

Don't roll your eyes at me, Seok” Minseok gets startle for a second making him lose his train of thought when he feels Luhan in front or very near him reprimand him in a playful scolding voice .

Minseok laughs at that while putting his left hand on his own chest “You scared me! and I haven't done anything”

I know you, so don't lie to me” Minseok smirks at him or at least he thinks he is and decides to sit straight again. A few seconds later he can sense Luhan getting closer to him and can almost feel Luhan's leg touching his knee. He goes to grab Luhan's leg to pull him closer but Luhan holds his hand in place, preventing him from touching his body.

Luhan c'mon, I know you are ready. I can smell your cologne and that's always the last thing you do” His friends always told him patience was never his virtue but all of this waiting and the image in his head of that hot pink long leather glove and what it could mean is driving him nuts. Minseok opens his mouth to say more but stops and frowns when he feels Luhan's hand shaking a little in his “Han?”

Just...give me a second” Luhan whispers while squeezing their hands a little.

Okay” he nods and softly caresses Luhan's hand with his thumb “sorry, I just want to see you already”

Luhan sighs and with a shaky voice says “I know. I-I'm just really nervous right now”

Baby, it's just me” Minseok doesn't like this. He hates it really. He can't stand it when Luhan is sad or insecure, it breaks his heart when the most wonderful and important person in his life feels that way.

.........I know and that's what I'm afraid off”

Biting his lips and feeling awful Minseok takes both of Luhan's hands kisses them softly and interlaces their fingers. Looking up and hopefully in the right direction he inhales and says “Han, I know I kind of push you into doing this but I love you. You hear me? I will love you no matter what. I just want you to let me in this”

He can feel Luhan's indecision but he can also feel how slowly but surely he starts to calm down until with a weak but firm voice Luhan tells him his decision “O-okay...yes, okay....you can take the mask off”

Are you sure?”

Yes”

Before Minseok takes the sleeping mask off he takes both of Luhan's hands up to his lips for one more kiss and goes to take the annoying item off his face. The first thing he thinks is damn it he had that mask for too long because everything is way too bright and out of focus plus it hurts his eyes. But once he looks down and starts to blink everything starts to get into place.

Just as he's about to look up, Luhan starts to panic and tries to let go from his hands “This was a bad idea. I need to change, what was I thinkin-” but Minseok holds tight to their hands because even though he had already looked at his boyfriend and what he saw made him speechless to say the least, he wasn't going to let Luhan get the wrong idea.

Because even though Luhan has always being a blonde tall handsome man with big doe eyes, Minseok can't deny that right now, dressed as a women Luhan looks especially... “Beautiful” and he means it. Minseok can't even decide where to look first but thinks that he better start with those hot pink gloves he had been holding on for a while but his mind hadn't noticed when they were talking. They feel just as he remember so smooth and kinda of rubbery but also pretty, making Luhan's manly big hands look almost soft and feminine. The gloves go up to the elbows making Luhan's arm look more elegant and long and also making Minseok notice his boyfriend's whole outfit which is also hot pink “Just.......You look stunning and so very y Han” They both laugh, Minseok because how honest that statement was and also he's so amazed at how well executed this whole outfit and makeup is.

Really? You like this?” Luhan is looking at him with those big brown eyes that now are accentuated by a thick black cat eyeliner. His eyes are full of nervous happiness but all Minseok can do is nod and keep memorizing this perfect view up to memory. Because he really doesn't want to forget how delectable his boyfriend looks right now.

Minseok stands up from the bed and laughts at the thought that thankfully Luhan is barefoot because other wise he would feel shorter than usual. Luhan smiles a little like he just knows what the other was thinking and gets just a bit closer to Minseok. He puts one of his hands in Luhan's cheek to hold his head downwards and gives Luhan a soft peck in those sparkly soft pink lips. He then takes a step backwards and says “Well to be honest I had an idea when I saw the glove but I wasn't sure but wao....seeing you now like this, I mean”

What?” Luhan is full on blushing now and Minseok is loving it. He takes that same hand that was in the others cheek and starts outlining with his fingertips Luhan's figure. Observing and touching. He can hear just as a soft gasp leaves Luhan's soft pink lips but he's so intrigue he can only pay attention to what he's touching. Luhan's outfit is composed of a double thin choker with little silver square studs, a pointy bralette with the same studs and a thin strip that connects the top to a very sinful mini skirt that barely covers Luhan's very manly parts. All in the same hot pink leather as the gloves. And all in the same smooth and y material. Minseok swears Luhan looks like a very seductive naughty nurse ready to kill him and bring him to his beautiful doom.

Where do you buy this clothe?” He's holding Luhan by his hips with both hands now, playing with the edge of the beginning of the mini skirt. When Luhan snorts at his question he looks up at him and asks with a smirk on his lips “Do you have more?“

Luhan playfully rolls his eyes and continuous laughing “Well, yeah one or two”

Minseok nods at that and taps his fingertip on the others soft milky white skin “We need to go shopping then. I want to see more of this” Luhan looks so happy and relieved and funny enough a bit red in the face from all the laughing that Minseok feels enamored all over again.

Luhan punches him in the shoulder “Minseok!” but Minseok holds his grip tighter so the blonde beauty in his arms can't escape from him.

What? You can't blame me!” he happily defends himself while Luhan facepalms himself “My hot boyfriend is in drag right now and he's looking amazing!” But seeing as Luhan tries to cover his blushing face from him, he starts to leave quick and noisy kisses on Luhan's face.

Oh my god Seok, stop!”

I'm getting turn on right now so I think you should take that as a complement” He says as serious as he can but at soons as he looks at Luhan with his eyes and mouth wide open he loses it and laughs like a maniac. 

You-!” Luhan tries and fails to hit Minseok with his hands but he just hugs the other real tight while still laughing. Minseok seeing as he has a golden opportunity lowers his hand until he can smack playfully but hard Luhan's cute little and just as quickly releases him to run out of their bedroom.

MINSEOK!” Who knew that piece of fabric would lead to this.

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Fin~~ XD

Soooo that happend lol This turn out longer than expected it but I'm still happy I wrote and posted something. 

Hope you guys liked this and please let me know if you did! <3