Jaehyung & Wonpil.

A DAY6 Story Dump.

It was known for a fact that Wonpil enjoys horror movies but not the jump scares that comes with it. Although Jaehyung, on the other hand, has learnt the art of loving jump scares. And unfortunately for Wonpil, it’s Jaehyung’s turn to pick the movie for the movie night.

 

“But hyung-” the younger starts on complaining, “We watched horror movies last week, too.  I picked horror last week, remember?!” The older can only laugh, he’s aware, yes, he loves how Wonpil snuggles closer to him every time they feel like there’s something that’s about to happen. But will he tell him that, the answer is no. Never in a million years. “Hey, Pil, no complaining can change my decision for tonight. You got the popcorn ready?”

 

Giving up, Wonpil lets himself sink in the couch with Jaehyung slithering beside him. A grin can be seen on his face when he plays the movie, throwing casual glances to Wonpil then.

 

It wasn’t really a scary movie, no. Jaehyung just really want to be able to wrap his arms around the scared Pil, he just wants to see how his face changes when he discovers things related to the plot. He’s in love with him, he just doesn’t know it yet.

 

A creak of the door can be heard, a surprised Wonpil screamed beside Jaehyung. Cue a smiley Jaehyung because the younger scooted closer to him.

 

“This is why I appreciate scary movies,” Jaehyung mumbled to himself, now wrapping his arms around Wonpil.