Chapter 1

coffee and killing

It was about half past 2, when I realized I wasn't in my bed, rather in his bed sleeping with his hands holding my waist tightly. I asked myself if I really know him.

I rubbed my eyes to confirm that, yes, I am bare. Not a single piece of cloth except the white cotton blanket covering me which smells like vanilla? No, it’s his scent. Yes, this might be a ‘not quite familiar’ scent but now I at least figured out it’s him. But why? I am not meant to be here. His hand at this point got tighter around my waist going towards my chest, I moved his hands and tried to get out of the bed when he held my hands and asked, “Where are you going?’ in his drowsy voice. “To the washroom.” I said coldly. He released my hands and rolled up in the blankets again.

I got up and only found his white shirt on the floor to wear. I put it on and went to the living room aimlessly, I roamed all the rooms and came to washroom. I looked at the mirror to find myself looking extremely beautiful and a bit cute too. I bun up my black kinda greasy hair. Don’t know when the last time I washed my hair ….last week?

I heard footsteps behind me, I looked behind and found Wonho in his black boxers, rubbing his eyes, “I want to pee.” I stopped for a moment, thinking its Jaebum but that’s simply a dysfunction in my brain. I nodded and left him in his washroom. “You look beautiful Lily” he said while yawning. I paused for a moment but didn’t bother to look at him. I walked past the bed and collected all the pieces of my clothes, my t-shirt, ripped jeans but my bra….where is it? Found it! Hanging with the night stand.

I quickly put on all my clothes before Wonho came and found me wearing my converse. Memories running through my head while I wore those converse. All the places it took me to. All the adventures we had together, everything. It suffered everyway I suffered.

“You…you are leaving Lily?” he asked looking flustered of course. “Yes, Wonho.” I said as sternly as possible. “And can I ask why, at this moment of night! It’s about 3 at night!” he tried not to shout but he failed. Not his fault though, he has the right to scream, even force me from going. But I know he won’t. “I need to go.” I said quite calmly. He came in front of me and held my hands preventing me from tying my shoe. “Lily, you know I am always here when you need me. What is it that you need? Just tell me, I will bring it to you right now.” He said with all request and love in his voice. I brushed his golden turned blue locks from his forehead and held his hand tightly denying his request,” Wonho, you know that you can’t give me what I want. Maybe later but I don’t know when is that.” Wonho stood up and walked pass by me and wore back his shirt. “Ok, then. But I will drive you to your house. And I don’t want a ‘NO’ here.” He said quite in a voice of order. I didn't dare to deny and simply nodded.

He drove me home and we arrived safely at 4 am. The sun was still not up nor did I expected to be. He waved me with a heavy heart and I waved him back with a forced warm smile from my balcony.

It’s quite impossible for me to sleep now, or I might say, I don’t want to sleep anyway. It’s been really long since I saw the sunrise, alone. I made myself a vanilla latte and sat by the railing, that’s when my alarm rang,

“6 MONTHS ANNIVERSARY!!

“Jeez! I still have this?” I had to scream to get the rage out of me. Well it isn’t that easy to move on in just a month. I sipped my coffee and mumbled under my breath, “Or is it?”