Part 2

Twilight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyeri, do you know a guy named Jinyoung?" Hara asked Hyeri while chewing her bubble gum. "Be more specific. We have lots of Jinyoung in our school." "He's taller than me, black hair and he has a gorgeous smile. All I know his name is Jinyoung." "Geez. I don't know the Jinyoung you told me. Maybe we will meet him in our way back to class."

Lee Hyeri is Hara's best friend since they're in elementary school. For Hara, Lee Hyeri is like a sister from another mother. Wherever she goes, Hyeri stays. They're inseparable.

"Can't you just finish your lunch?" Hara smacked Hyeri. "Hey! It's your FIRST TIME smack me like that. How dare you!?" Hyeri raised her voice but her eyes still focused on her food. "Finish. Let's go back to the class. It's chemistry class and I don't want come late the class again because you know what when you didn't come to school? I came late and Mrs. Sunmi asked me to sing her child's favorite song infront of the class. She's really terrible I can't even imagine."

Hyeri finished her lunch and Hara has thrown away her bubble gum. They walked together to the class and Hara bumped into someone's shoulder. "I'm sorry. I can't see you," Hara quickly bowed to the person. "I think I know you," a man's voice heard in her ears. Hara get up from bowing and she see Jinyoung's face. "Ah, you're Jinyoung, right?" Jinyoung smiled at her. "Jinyoung can I borrow your chemistry notes? I missed the notes in last meeting." Hyeri chatted. "Hyeri do you know Jinyoung? He's the Jinyoung I told you earlier!" Hara whispered. "Jinyoung, I didn't know that we're in the same chemistry class." Hara smiling shyly.
"I do know you. You are Jung Hara if I'm not mistaken. The smart one and many guys want you." Hara covered her face wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter