Part 1

Twilight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"," she cursed. "If mom knows I lost my wallet, she will kick the hell out of me." Its a very rare moment to see Jung Hara cursing. Or when people tell story about here saying bad things, they wouldn't believe. Because she is literally pure like a new born baby. "Oh and its raining outside and I forgot to bring my umbrella. What a good way to finish a day." she sighed and trying to be patient looking for her wallet in her bag.

"Its 5 pm and you're not home yet. Are you playing with Hyeri? If that's so well don't forget to eat and go straight to home when you're all done." Hara's mom calmingly said on the phone. "Mom, I lost my wallet." she said with no hesitation even though she knows she will wake the sleeping lion from her beauty sleep. "WHAT?! Better you find your wallet and tell me the WHOLE story right when you're arrived at home!" Beep. Silence. With the sounds of rain. A really good way to finish a day, doesn't it?

 

**

 

"Who's wallet is this? Should I just left here or should I take it?" He murmured. "I think I should take it and give it to the security right after the rain stops." But it turns out the rain is pouring heavily and he need to wait for a bus for pick him up. He see a girl -- who's soaking wet -- looking at the ground. "Can I sit here?" He asked carefully. "I think I scared her,"

"Oh God you scared me, haha," she laughed a little and move a bit. "You can sit here," "Thanks.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter