One Chance

Make the wrong, right again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Make a wish!" the small boy chirps happily, small hands holding onto Chanyeol's big one. Oh Chanyeol just loves that small of his beautiful boyfriend, especially now swollen belly with a child inside of him. Almost make the boy glowing with a sort of warmth that is so hard to describe. Chanyeol wraps his arms carefully around the waist of his beautiful gem. He press their foreheads together humming quietly. "But my wish is already real." The giggles from the smaller male is sweeter than honey to his ears, Chanyeol falls in love bit more. "Charmer." The petite male giggles flicking Chanyeol's nose, Chanyeol chuckles leaning in stealing a kiss. A blush decorates the latter's cheeks, making him hide in Chanyeol's chest. This is just adorable, he is just adorable. "What did you wish then?" Chanyeol questions tilting his head slightly in, the small boy steps back humming hands behind him. "Does Chanyeol deserve to know?" he sing songs, and Chanyeol can't help but roll his eyes at the childishness, but he can't help but love it. "Come on baby tell me." Chanyeol chuckles reaching out towards the boy. The boy laughs, it's the most beautiful music to Chanyeol's ears. "I wish that we will forever be a happy family! With little Sehun." The petite male tells him holding his hands close to his chest, with a beautiful smile on his face. 

Chanyeol can't help but want to protect his pretty princess even more, he steps toward him. Suddenly the small boy pushes Chanyeol and he is falling. Falling into the abyss, Chanyeol can't help but stare with shock as he can't get a sound out of his throat. "I hate you. I wish I never met you traitor." The boy said, no longer looking like the innocent, naive, and pure man Chanyeol had fallen in love with but eyes dead and cold, and a dark cold smirk on his face. 

Chanyeol jumps awake, cold sweat on his forehead. The familiar sight of the ceiling greets him, he turns to look at the clock by the bed side. It was just 3 in the morning, Chanyeol can no longer find himself falling asleep anymore. Because he is scared if he close his eyes, he will see them again. Those dead, cold eyes staring him down. Chanyeol rubs his face with his hand and turns towards the man sleeping besides him. Ah....Baekhyun, beautiful Baekhyun, Chanyeol reaches over the male's cheek gently. This is the man he loves more than anything, they are perfect. Chanyeol is happy, he got a beautiful husband, a beautiful son, and that for him is enough......it really is. He sighs quietly and leans in close to Baekhyun, feeling the warmth from the other so he can stop his hands from trembling. He can't help it when nightmares haunts him in the worst way possible. The other blinks awake when he feels his husband distress. "Chanyeol? What's wrong?" Baekhyun asks with worry when he feels the older man's hand on his trembling. Baekhyun holds onto his hand and moves closer to snuggling the other so he can help calm the other down. "It's ok, I'm here." he tells him gently, placing a small kiss on his forehead. Chanyeol slightly looks at him and smile "Just a nightmare." he mumbles, voice shaking slightly "I'm being haunted." He whispers, casting his eyes down to avoid the other's look. Baekhyun inhales pulling Chanyeol closer, and begans to comb his hand through his hair. "It's ok, it's only stress. Don't worry, tomorrow will be fine." He tries to reassures the elder, earning him a small nod and a little smile. "I'll be alright." Chanyeol mumbles to himself, trying to sleep again with Baekhyun whispering sweet nothings to him. Even if he didn't have any dreams for the rest of the night, he still feels those eyes on him. 

---

Chanyeol paced around his home, making sure every maid had done their job at keeping the mansion just right for their guests. The Zhang group, one of the big threes of China's business world. Zhang Yixing, people barely knew of his existence until recently when he inherit the company from his father. Twin with Zitao,who had been around and brother to Wu Yifan, both whom had been known in the business world as well. His story is that he barely made it alive when he was born, his mother left with Zitao soon after leaving Yixing to his father who raised the fragile boy around. Hiding him from the media until recently. Chanyeol huffs running his hand through his hair for the hundred times that morning, the negotiator that belonged to the Zhang group is known to be ruthless in the deals and barely human according to some. How can Chanyeol charm someone like that into getting the better part of the deal. Also rumored to be pretty good at fighting but then again the whole Zhang group is known to be well trained in fighting. And is said despite the short height of the man, he is known to be always wearing some sort of mask to cover his face. 

"Chanyeol it's ok." Baekhyun's voice snaps him out of his thought, he turns his attention towards the other, smiling lightly as it does calm him down a little. "You can do it papa!" Little Sehun said holding Baekhyun's hand, with a goofy smile on his face, Chanyeol returns one of his own but he panics again when the door was slam open and there stood none other than Yixing.

"I'm here!" He beams waltzing into the house with his bodyguards following behind him. The man seeing more carefree than shown on TV. Chanyeol clears his throat straightening himself up. "Welcome to my home-" he begans but was cut off by Yixing waving his hand in front of Chanyeol's face as if telling him to stop talking. "Yeah yeah that stuff is old people stuff let's just be relax and chill." He nods proud of himself, Chanyeol chuckles while one of the body guards rolls his eyes at Yixing's tactics. "Alright, we can discuss business in my office." Chanyeol cuts straight to the point, only to find himself panicking hard when Yixing turns to him with a serious look. "I'm here for image, my friend will do that stuff. But he is not here yet. The man had a bit of itchy hands today...." He tells Chanyeol, eyes falling to Baekhyun and little Sehun, then a smile slightly. "How about we talk in your office but for different matter ok?" He suggest with a big smile now, Chanyeol quickly nods , leading Yixing to his office. This is really unnerving in some way. Especially meeting someone like Yixing, someone whom Chanyeol can't decipher what's on his mind. And Chanyeol usually prides himself with his ability to read people. But Yixing is just a 360 around on him. 

When they are in his office, settled down with tea and pastries. Yixing was concentrating on destroying his pastry then paying attention to Chanyeol, kind of glad in Chanyeol's part. Despite the cheerfulness he displays, there's something really unnerving about the man. "Anywayssss, let's talk about us staying in your place for a while and you can't say no to that. Also about my dear negotiator...." he trails off, finally eyes on Chanyeol which he gulps in fear of what's next to come from this man. "Just don't make him mad and he might be nice for once!" He laughs finally taking a bite of the pastry, leaving Chanyeol almost with no words. Really? this doesn't help him at all on charming a good deal. Sighing he turns his attention to his own pastry, he decides to take a bite of it before remembering something. "What did you mean by case of itchy hands?" He asks tilting his head slightly, he never of such of way to describe someone. Yixing hums, eyeing around the room with spoon in his mouth before his attention was on Chanyeol again.

He leans slightly forward from the couch, a grin makes its way to his face as he asks "Have you ever head of the self destruction theory?" Chanyeol shakes his head immediately intrigued by the subject now. "Well, I have a degree in psychology of course~ Basically, it's a thing were he is unconsciously trying to lead himself to death without knowing of it. Of course sometimes, it gets messy because one's mind can't decided what exactly it wants. And because of messy mind, he tends to get bit violent...let's just leave it there." Yixing finish offering a sweet innocent smile, Chanyeol shudders wondering now what type of person is the negotiator exactly.  

---

It was evening when Yixing jumps from his place on the couch reading a book and runs down to the front doors of the mansion. Chanyeol quickly follows wondering what is going on and when he asks, Yixing simply replies that his friend is here. But as far as Chanyeol knows, there is no one at the door but soon cars stars to fill into the drive way and one of them, out stood a small man, dress in black suit, a coat with fur on its collar. Judging by the mask that covered his face, Chanyeol knew that was the man he is supposed to charm into having a good deal. When their eyes met, Chanyeol swears that he seem them somewhere, but in a way his brain refuses to let him know. Yixing opens the door, slamming them again like when he first arrive. Damn, Chanyeol forgot to address the issue of just busting into someone's else home without knocking first with Yixing. "You finally came! oh oh! I put your suitcase in the room where you will be staying in! you should thank me!" Yixing rants as the smaller man walks towards them only to stop and turns his had side ways to the crow cawing noisily nearby. 

"Shut up or I'll eat you." The man threatens and as if it knows, the cawing stops immediately and he continues on his way. Something about the voice has Chanyeol heart jumping with some sort of joy. He doesn't know why, but he doesn't let it show. He steps forward to greet the man trying to make a good impression, as he puts on his smile and held his hand out. "Hello, I'm Park Chanye-" The man brushes past him, without even acknowledging Chanyeol much like he did with Yixing who continues ranting on and on as he leads the other to his room presumably. Chanyeol stood there shock about what just happen and didn't move until Baekhyun comes in his sight, with Sehun in hand, both who had left earlier to do some shopping. 

"Chanyeol? What's wrong?" Baekhyun ask softly, hand patting on his shoulder while Sehun watch curiously. Chanyeol shakes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter