Scars

Wait For Me

 

It was a cloudy day . The sky was all grey, looking very sorrow . Everyone we knew came, our family, our friends, everyone . One by one, they told me to be strong, to stay healthy and to have a lot of rest as they said their condolences . I either hugged or shook hands with them but none of their faces were registered into my mind .The only thing that was on my mind was you . Key started talking about you . About how much he meant to you, how much he loved you and what a great person you were . I didn't exactly hear what he was saying . The only voice in my head was you saying ' I love you ' to me . Everyone teared up but I didn't . I think I have ran out of tears from the previous night . My insides felt empty and hollow . I couldn't feel a thing . Its like my soul was taken away together with you .

 

I remembered how your body felt like under my touch last night . It was smooth and soft but dead and cold . Your little smile was always there throughout the night . It never left your peaceful sleeping face . As the images of your face started playing in my mind, I feet my heart sting once again . Like water on an unhealed wound .

 

Slowly, people left and soon it was left with the two of us again . Me and you . I traced your engraved name on the tile with my fingertips . Without realising it, tears came rolling down my cheek .

 

" You know what Tae ? I am very proud of you . Very,"I whispered in the silent, cold air .

 

"I am glad you came into my life . I am glad you made a difference to it . I am glad you stayed with me,"I added, louder .

 

"Thank you for making wonderful memories with me . Thank you for letting me love you . Thank you for giving me a reason to smile . Thank you for always standing by me . I don't know what I did to be loved by you but it was the best thing that has ever happened to me . The best thing in my life, in fact,"  I murmured, taking in a deep breath as my body trembled .

 

"But sometimes, I can't help but think that I don't deserve you,"I murmured the last part, sniffling .

 

"I don't want to leave yet but I've got to . The hyungs are waiting at home and besides if I don't make my move soon, I know Key is going to drag me home at any moment . And I'm sure you know how he could get like,"  I continued, smiling a little bit . Rain started falling as the wind picked up . I took it as a sign to leave . I took out the teddy bear I got for you on your 18th birthday from my bag and placed it on your tombstone .

 

"I've to go now Tae . You are going to wait for me right ? Promise me you won't get yourself another lover up there,"  I joked as tears trickled down my chin, laughing quietly at my lameness .

 

"I love you Tae . Wait for me,"  I continued as I got up from the slightly muddy ground . The rain was falling harder as drops of it splattered across my white shirt .

 

"I'll be back soon . I love you,"  I said, smiling brightly as I turned towards the road, wiping the remaining tears away from my cheeks .

 

As I walked further, my feet felt lighter . Like all the burden had been taken off me . I walked a little bit more and soon I saw our car . Just as I was about to cross it, a small voice called out my name .

 

"Minho,"

 

I turned around and there was no one behind me except for huge overgrown trees . I shrugged as I lightly hit my head, snickering . Now even my mind is playing games with me .

"Look at what you did to me Tae,"  I sighed .

 

I turned around again and I saw you on the  other side of the lonely road, decked out in white from head to toe .

 

You lifted your arm and waved at me happily, beckoning for me to come over . A large smile was splayed out on your face . Your cheeks were in that pretty shade of pink that I had missed so so much . There was something different about the way you looked . You looked healthy . For a moment I was shocked but excitement got over me . I rushed forward without bothering to look out for any incoming vehicles on the road . I sprinted across the road eager to be in your waiting arms .

 

"Bam !"

 

I was thrown sideways onto the ground . My body felt numb . My head was spinning fast and the world suddenly turned into total darkness . I was terrified . I wanted to scream but my lungs wouldn't let me . I wanted to open my eyes . To look for you but the darkness just wouldn't disappear . It felt like hell

 

"Don't worry Minho, I'm here," you whispered, your voice calming and soothing me . In an instant, I felt like I was in heaven as the darkness overtook me .

 

 

 

 

A/N : This is short . I'm sorry . I was lacking of ideas and inspiration but honestly, it bugs me a lot when I don't update . So I just felt like I had to . And, I'm finishing in one more chapter before I start with a new story . Should I do another 2min or another pairing ? Tell me what you think (I REALLY HOPE YOU DO) or maybe you could give me some prompts . I'm sorry if there are any mistakes in this chapter, I didn't check it cause imma lazy- and school is being such a pain :/

 

Please comment, I appreciate it a lot ^^ /does aegyo/