[Dream #2– Internship!!!]

She Dreams About Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Sandara-

 

It's been 1 week since the visit of KGC officials at our school. A one whole week since our staring contest, and my impossible speculation regarding him being the kid in my dream.

 

I still remember how drowned I was at his stare.

 

-Flashback-

 

Realisation suddenly had hit me like a thunderbolt.

 

It can not be! That would be impossible! And besides, it was just a dream. 

 

A dream that has been repeated every year during his birthday. My subconscious interjected.

 

It just cannot be. I haven't even met the guy in person! I don't him, and he surely does not know me. 

 

You sure he does not really know you? Who knows maybe he's a part of your forgotten past? - Subconscious 

 

Ughhh!!! Could you just stop intervening with my thoughts, Subconscious? 

 

I cannot, that's my job. - Subconscious

 

I groaned mentally. I'm going crazy! I'm talking to myself! If Chaerin could just read what's inside my head, she might tell me the exact thing I'm telling myself right now.

 

I erased my thoughts and went back to reality, where Mr. Kwon and I are having a some kind of staring contest. He has gorgeous hazel brown eyes. It was captivating, and I am clearly drowning in it.

 

I did not realise we had been staring for at each other for a long time now, until Chaerin tapped my shoulder. 

 

"Unnie, the program is done. Let's get going." I immediately averted my and looked at her. I noticed my eyes stung a little. 

 

"O-oh, okay." I stood up from my seat and strapped my bag over my shoulders. Chaerin stood beside me and we started heading out. As we were walking I looked back to see if Mr. Kwon was still there, sadly he's not.

 

 

-End of Flashback-

 

After that incident, my day went as usual, as my other days. I went to my classes; ate with Chae during lunch; and headed home.

 

There was a teacher in front, discussing about, well... I don't know. I looked around the class, and saw that almost everyone was in the same state I was in. The 'The lesson is too boring' state. Even the expression of my teacher makes me think, he was not fund of the topic he's discussing either. 

 

When the bell rang, signalling that it was lunch already, we all side in relief (even our prof.).

 

"So, guys for the next up coming days, I would be calling you one by one to my office to tell you about the possible companies that you could apply for your internship." He informed us, as he gathers his things from the teacher's desk. 

 

We answered him with an enthusiastic, "Yes, sir!". Looks like everyone of us is excited for our internship!

 

"Class dismissed." Students then stood up from their seats and went out. I waited for all of them to leave the classroom, before heading out for lunch myself.

 

The canteen was already fully packed with students when I went inside. I was looking around to find as a seat, gladly I saw Chaerin sitting at our usual place.

 

"Chae!" I called as I reached her.

 

"Unnie! Come and sit beside me." She placed a hand on the space next to her.

 

As soon as I took my seat, she looked at me with a grin and squealed. "I'm so excited for our internship!!" 

 

"I am too!" I agreed.

 

"Where do you want to do your internship, unnie?" She asked me and of course, I have my immediate answer. "It has been my dream to get my internship at KGC, which is close to impossible. But aside from there I wanted to work at Lee Enterprises."

 

"We actually have the same thoughts." She frowned and continued talking, "It's so contradicting , no? KGC is the only company that does not accept applicants, when at the same time it's the most recommended one. They're the only who personally sends the invitation to their intern/s." 

 

I hummed and nodded my head. 

 

"Who do you think would get an invitation, this year?" I asked her.

 

She shrugged before answering. "It's really hard to predict, since the give it out to different k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter