[Dream #1– The Kid In Her Dreams]

She Dreams About Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[DISCLAIMER]

The plot of the story was mainly from the author's imagination. I do not own the characters and places mentioned in the story. If there were any similar events to other stories that took place here,  it would be purely coincidental.

 

Hehe! ENJOY!

 

 

-Sandara-

 

A child was crying while hiding inside a cabinet. She was covering with both of her hands, trying to lessen the sounds produced by her cries.

 

When the cabinet was suddenly opened, the child screamed with pure horror written on her face as the man in front of her smirks devilishly.

 

"Well, well, princess. Looks like I finally found you." The guy tried grabbing her, but she ducked and slid pass the guy.  She ran around the room crying, calling for help as the man chases her. 

 

"MAMA!!! PAPA!!! HELLLLPPP!" She cried. 

 

"Mama and Papa are gone, sweety." He faked sadness. She started wailing. 

 

"N-No! JI!!!! JIIIIII!!!!" She shouted.

 

What the hell am I dreaming about? 

 

I-I think I've seen that little girl before.

 

Think, Dara, think.

 

Just when the guy was about to grab the little girl, someone barged into the room and out of nowhere the man was on the floor, dead. Weird.

 

The little girl then ran into the arms of the young boy that seems to be just a little older than her. The boy the girl's hair as she buries her face on his chest.

 

"Don't worry, little one, you're safe now. No one will hurt you. No one, Dara."  

 

Then light suddenly blinded me. It was coming from the boy's hand that was on the head of  the little girl.

 

Then it all suddenly clicked.

 

I know this dream.

 

I know the little girl.

 

It was me.

 

****

 

I was suddenly woken up from my dream by the sound of my alarm. I turned it off and checked the date with my phone.

 

August 18

 

Oh... right, this is the time of the year that I get to dream about me and the little boy.

 

I sighed. It's been years, 16 years to be exact, since I started dreaming that dream. The moment I woke up from my coma when I was five, that dream would just always appear in my sleep in this exact date. 

 

My parents told me that I got into an accident before I was brought to the orphanage, where they had adopted me. 

 

Yes, I'm adopted. 

 

I lost my memory because of the accident. So I got no memory of my biological parents. But based on what the people from the orphanage told my adoptive parents, my biological parents died in the accident. It actually surprised doctors that I survived the coma, given my age.

 

I went out of bed and headed towards my bathroom. I took a quick bath since I need to go to school early. When I was done, that's when I just realised  I didn't bring my clothes inside the bathroom. I wrapped myself with a towel and peeked outside the bathroom. I was relieved seeing that no one was inside my bedroom (Since my mom always barges inside my room every time she gets). 

 

I was already outside getting my uniform from my bed, when SOMEONE (my mom), suddenly opens my door with a bang.

 

"SANDARA BREAKFAST IS READY!!" I jumped from shock.

 

"Mom!" 

 

"What?" She asked innocently.

 

"I'm getting changed." I deadpanned.

 

When she realised what she did formed an 'O' and she started smiling sheepishly.

 

"Oh... hehe! Me and your dad will just be downstairs. Breakfast is ready!" Then mom closed the door, leaving me with no choice but to just shake my head and chuckle at her cute antics.

 

Once I was done with changing, I headed to our dining room and sat on my sit.

 

"Morning, butterfly." Dad greeted me without looking up from his other wife, the newspaper. 

 

He always has a newspaper by his side, that sometimes would even get my mom jealous because he spends more time with the newspaper than with her. 

 

Men.

 

I just let out a short, "Morning." 

 

"Sweetheart, could you please put down your mistress, so you could eat with us?" I chuckled at my mom's words.

 

My dad pouts and folds it beside him. 

 

We prayed and after that we ate while talking with each other, enjoying our family time.

 

When we were done, I stood from my sit and kissed my mom and dad goodbye as I headed for my school.

 

As no one of you knows (of course duh!), I'm on my last year of college and yes, ladies and gentlemen! It's the year where I have to do my internship!!! 

 

I'm finishing a degree in marketing, which means I would have to do my internship in a company. Hopefully in one of the companies of the Kwons. 

 

Sighhhhh...Me and my big dreams. 

 

Oh well, everyone is free to dream big, right?

 

When I reached the school it was almost deserted. I checked my watch, 6:50 A.M.

 

Weird,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter